TheMinimalCriminal

Anyone want anything from France?

I'm going to have some space in my hold luggage on the flight over from France, so if anyone wants anything such as cheese, saucisse (small whole salami), tins of fois, good chocolate (we have an outstanding patisserie near by) etc. I'm more than happy to act as a courier. Need to avoid glass due to not wanting my clothing to marinade in a fine Burgundy for a while after an encounter with airport baggage handling. A couple of you I already know about, but if anyone else wants anything either post here or send me a PM.

Jon, how small are the saucisse?

Huge variety of sizes tbh. The ones from the market tend to be 4-5" long and maybe 1-1.5" across. Also available from the supermarket in up to about 3' lengths (bent in the middle). Also a huge variety of meats and flavours available. Off the top of my head:

Stag

Venison

Donkey

Boar

Duck

Rochefort

Goat's Cheese

Chestnuts

Herb de Provence

Pepper

Chorizo

Pimento

Plenty more as well, cannot remember the rest off the top of my head! They are normally 3 for €10 or 5 for €15 or there about at the market.

Super Wammer

Id be up for any unusual french blue cheese Jon

Yes, a Devailet 240 if you would not mind, cheers.:^:)

Super Wammer
MF1000, I can definitely do that, any limits in just how blue?

Devialets must be paid for in advance

Cheers Jon ....we both like all types of blue cheese ....so ill go along with your local knowledge etc

Huge variety of sizes tbh. The ones from the market tend to be 4-5" long and maybe 1-1.5" across. Also available from the supermarket in up to about 3' lengths (bent in the middle). Also a huge variety of meats and flavours available. Off the top of my head:

Stag

Venison

Donkey

Boar

Duck

Rochefort

Goat's Cheese

Chestnuts

Herb de Provence

Pepper

Chorizo

Pimento

Plenty more as well, cannot remember the rest off the top of my head! They are normally 3 for €10 or 5 for €15 or there about at the market.

I'll have 3 for about €10, happy with you choosing flavour.....? but anything like boar, duck, venison etc would be fine......not the donkey though. Do you want paying up front? If you're being paid at Scalford we could pay you Euro if you prefer. we're happy to pay more for 3, i'll leave it up to you...

Cheers

Sorted, will grab a selection. Payment at Scalford in Sterling is fine, will just go towards beer/room costs!

Sure. We'll come and find you...... and thank you

Super Wammer
MF1000, I can definitely do that, any limits in just how blue?

Devialets must be paid for in advance

Cheers Jon ....we both like all types of blue cheese ....so ill go along with your local knowledge etc

no more than £15 ... a mix of if possible dep on price space in your bag etc

Ditto on finding you etc ....we will be at scalford from sat lunchtime in any case

Sorted, will grab a selection. Payment at Scalford in Sterling is fine, will just go towards beer/room costs!

Jon, are you exhibiting? If not how will we find you? PM me your mobile number and we can get in touch when we arrive... We are staying Melton on Saturday but not at Scalford