karlinamillion

Saturday night in Melton Mowbray

39 posts to go!

He'll be lucky.

You sound like a load of ghay boys!

:love:

You sound like a load of ghay boys!

Does that involve the use of Indian clarified butter?

As a Wammer it is your duty to remain in the hotel on Saturday night and try your damndest to drink the bar dry, (like the rest of us). :D

Unfortunately we failed to do this last year. :(

As a Wammer it is your duty to remain in the hotel on Saturday night and try your damndest to drink the bar dry, (like the rest of us). :D

If u on the beers Steve I' m only bringing my second best brass band record for u to miscue on Sunday. The first class one is awesomely excellent----- at room emptying

so I leave u to imagine the effects of the second best one!

Actually wish I could help u

at the bar I mean!

Good point, well made etc etc.

"Could do better if he tried"........as my school reports usually errr reported.

There is absolutely no reason to go out anywhere in MM on a Saturday night and a lot of good reasons not to*

* remembers 'rivers of blood' evening in MM at the first Scalford!

Most exhibitors/people staying Saturday night, eat at the hotel and get to hear a few systems in the evening as for most there is little chance of getting round the rooms on the Sunday if you are exhibiting.

I'm actually staying in MM on Saturday night with my missus, so I thought she might like an evening out there.

I'm actually staying in MM on Saturday night with my missus, so I thought she might like an evening out there.

Did that last year, few pubs not many restaurants - we ended up back in the hotel restaurant. As usual we are staying offsite - we are staying here again http://www.sysonby.com/ - My Mrs like a 4-poster.....

That's cos the hotel are on the ball - the first couple of years they were assessing our beer swilling abilities - now, thanks to James, Jack, Pete, Richard etc they get in a couple of barrels of "guest beers", just for the show weekend :nuts:

You can book the buffet at the hotel, we are trying to organise some live music too. So far we have one taker for the open mic, with a Clarinet recital from Grommit :^

If anyone else is brave enough, and would like to contrast this with something, that would be most welcome.

I'll be doing ten minutes of stand up.

Guest BD Audio
That's cos the hotel are on the ball - the first couple of years they were assessing our beer swilling abilities - now, thanks to James, Jack, Pete, Richard etc they get in a couple of barrels of "guest beers", just for the show weekend :nuts:

Glad to be of service.

You can book the buffet at the hotel, we are trying to organise some live music too. So far we have one taker for the open mic, with a Clarinet recital from Grommit :^

If anyone else is brave enough, and would like to contrast this with something, that would be most welcome.

I'll be doing 10 minutes of falling down

I volunteer Brian to do a best of Kenny G session. :^

Super Wammer
I volunteer Brian to do a best of Kenny G session. :^
that's another 15 seconds taken then