oldius

Wam spotify playlists

The 'Wam Funk' playlist is about to join the one hundred club, a 'Wam' playlist with more than one hundred tracks. 'Wam Soul' is already well over and 'Wam Psyche' now has more than 200 tracks.

The more the merrier Neil :^

I can honestly say I've never heard of any of your stuff so will dip my toe in to see what's lurking beneath :)

What an opening track to Wam Metal...rifftastic!

Band of Skulls I think

- - - Updated - - -

Wam Hip-Hop:

http://open.spotify.com/user/oldius/playlist/0EGcuq7HXAo01z1DMq3K1t

Bloody hell Neil - I finally recognize a band from the Metal playlist.

I actually bought Death Penalty by Witchfinder General on vinyl when it came out ! Sadly lost to the mists of time tho'. Of course this is where you tell me an original copy is worth a fortune on vinyl :(

Bloody hell Neil - I finally recognize a band from the Metal playlist.

I actually bought Death Penalty by Witchfinder General on vinyl when it came out ! Sadly lost to the mists of time tho'. Of course this is where you tell me an original copy is worth a fortune on vinyl :(

Ha! Brilliant. No idea, but probably.

Ha! Brilliant. No idea, but probably.

It was quite funny - my sister was going through a holy phase and took great exception to my musical tastes of the time; I remember she really flipped her wig at the cover of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath :D

There was another band around at the time doing the same type of stuff as Witchfinder General - does Angel Heart ring a bell ? Tame stuff by today's standards I know but to my adolescent mind I was a rebel without a clue :P

- - - Updated - - -

Wam psych now 26 hrs and 281 songs :cool:

I lost about 10 hours today listening to it - epic.

It was quite funny - my sister was going through a holy phase and took great exception to my musical tastes of the time; I remember she really flipped her wig at the cover of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath :D

There was another band around at the time doing the same type of stuff as Witchfinder General - does Angel Heart ring a bell ? Tame stuff by today's standards I know but to my adolescent mind I was a rebel without a clue :P

- - - Updated - - -

I lost about 10 hours today listening to it - epic.

Angelwitch!

• Upvote 1