oldius

Wam spotify playlists

Thanks Adam. Strange that copying the links gave a problem but it should be easy now for everyone to access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more wammers contributing now too. Thanks everyone, there's some great music emerging.

Well done that man. I'll follow that now.

The psych list is up to 154 songs and 15 hrs 10, will keep adding...

Great fun to listen to actually, had it on all day at work yesterday :^

Listening to Wam Soul on my way to school. There's some absolutely cool music in there.

Cheers Robby. Pull your finger out Brian, we need jazz contributions!

Really loving this, thanks to al ya wam bam boys and girls

That's great John, I'm enjoying listening myself and the more contributors we have, the more enjoyable and varied the selections. A couple of the playlists are well over a hundred tracks now and the others all contain several hours of music too. Hopefully, now the initial teething troubles are over, more and more will join in.

That live version of Curtis Mayfield's 'The Makings of You' is just beauiful; I'm a huge Curtis fan but I had not heard that before.

That's great John, I'm enjoying listening myself and the more contributors we have, the more enjoyable and varied the selections. A couple of the playlists are well over a hundred tracks now and the others all contain several hours of music too. Hopefully, now the initial teething troubles are over, more and more will join in.

That live version of Curtis Mayfield's 'The Makings of You' is just beauiful; I'm a huge Curtis fan but I had not heard that before.

You need to buy the album Geoff it's one of the best live recordings I own - it really puts you in the crowd an amazing recording.

Sorry I don't mean to hog the playlists :oops: it's just when I remember/play stuff I stick it on.

You need to buy the album Geoff it's one of the best live recordings I own - it really puts you in the crowd an amazing recording.

Sorry I don't mean to hog the playlists :oops: it's just when I remember/play stuff I stick it on.

Great record :^

Don't worry about hogging, someone's got to do it, right?!

You've made a great contribution Allan thank you. It takes a few to give the impetus for others to follow. The playlists have already introduced me to some great stuff I've not heard and that was exactly why I created them.

Will be great if we can get them all to be many hours long. I am often stuck for inspiration at work for something to listen to, so will be great to have playlists that are large enough not to get bored of. Don't be shy everyone, listeners can easily skip tracks not to their taste :^