oldius

Wam spotify playlists

Ritchie and Dean helping me to fill up the playlists now. Cheers gents.

Trying to remain true to the spirit of the thread. List going all over the map! :D:^

Interesting debate already Ritchie. I put Andy Bey in funk and you've added it to Psyche; it is pretty cool whichever category it's in.

That Cymande track is amazing.

Interesting debate already Ritchie. I put Andy Bey in funk and you've added it to Psyche; it is pretty cool whichever category it's in.

That Cymande track is amazing.

Andy Bey is definitely funk. That track has some out there elements though! Did you put the same track in funk?

I love Cymande, going with other Wammers to see them in May :^

I put that Andy Bey track in funk but it definitely has a 'head trip' vibe so let's leave it in.

Try to put your vibe in the other playlists. There's some cool stuff going in, we just need some more collaborators!

I put that Andy Bey track in funk but it definitely has a 'head trip' vibe so let's leave it in.

Try to put your vibe in the other playlists. There's some cool stuff going in, we just need some more collaborators!

Probably got a few things to go here and there :^

I'm going through the thread to get a cross section rather than just my choices. Much more interesting that way. Have left Whizzkids gear out coz he's a c... :D I mean because they are more obviously electronica and I see there is a separate thread running now. I am sure he'll be carpet bombing... A bit of something for everyone hopefully. If you think it's shite you can always just skip the track!

when I search in Spotify Mac the playlist doesn't show up - but when I click your link it works via browser. What's going on?

I don't know but if you click follow, having accessed from the link, you should then be able to add tracks to the playlist in the normal way.

Ritchie's gone for it! 118 songs in the psyche playlist already!

There's a few following now too from the wam so please start adding some of your favourite joints to all of the playlists or create new ones.

Thanks Adam for the rock entries, it's not a genre that I have too much of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ritchie's gone for it! 118 songs in the psyche playlist already!

There's a few following now too from the wam so please start adding some of your favourite joints to all of the playlists or create new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been sifting through the psych/drug thread and putting up all I can find on spotify. Plus a few other things that come to mind. There is over 10 hours there now and I reckon I am only around 1/6th the way through! Really fun actually, a lot of variation there... Please join in peeps! :D

Thanks Steve. There's so much music out there that we individually love, it seems a good idea to share it and discover things that we'd like to buy.

Whoever posted that beautiful Bill Evans track in Wam Jazz, bravo!