oldius

Wam spotify playlists

10 minutes ago, BeeRay said:

I see but that is only one element. I will have another look at that.  

That's just the name it was given, not the only aspect of the music.

19 minutes ago, Drainpipe said:

This will give your systems and speakers a work out.

R-664905-1148384138.jpeg.jpg

R-664905-1148384036.jpeg.jpg

Play it LOUD for best results but be very careful.😎

Ross, please add them to the Wam Soundstage playlist if you're able. Thanks for the contribution.

34 minutes ago, oldius said:

Ross, please add them to the Wam Soundstage playlist if you're able. Thanks for the contribution.

Haven't a clue what or where the wam soundstage is.

Good to see my posting (even if new owner was dismayed )has brought Some new life into a old dead thread.😎👍👌

38 minutes ago, Drainpipe said:

Haven't a clue what or where the wam soundstage is.

Good to see my posting (even if new owner was dismayed )has brought Some new life into a old dead thread.😎👍👌

Are you Simon Cowell in disguise?

Just now, BeeRay said:

OK. It's a pretty good playlist. I may wish to add a few more to it.

You're going to have to subscribe at this rate!

7 minutes ago, oldius said:

You're going to have to subscribe at this rate!

NOooo! I will try Qobuz probably next. I prefer Deezer to Spotify. May give the Deezer HiFi a trial next year. Tried Tidal last, 3 months, quite good but some reservations. I only want to subscribe to one service and then just use the free versions for albums that are not available on the one I'm subscribing to, they don't all have the same albums.

NOooo! I will try Qobuz probably next. I prefer Deezer to Spotify. May give the Deezer HiFi a trial next year. Tried Tidal last, 3 months, quite good but some reservations. I only want to subscribe to one service and then just use the free versions for albums that are not available on the one I'm subscribing to, they don't all have the same albums.
That's a fair call. With 6 in my family, I have the Spotify family membership at 15 quid a month. I much prefer the interface and catalogue than other streaming services.

I've never posted on this thread before, but it did lead me to the various Spotify playlists. I use Spotify less now, but I did enjoy raking through the various playlists. I even added to the odd one, usually with the more obscure stuff I like. I couldn't see much point in adding big hits or well known artists. Not everything on there is to my taste, and I'll bet my additions aren't to everyone else's. They might even be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. It might be quite nice if there was some kind of rating/approval system, but it's not as if you can't skip whatever you find objectionable enough.

ERBCD5364%20(Blu-Ray+2CD)%20Steven%20WilGiving this a listen now on Spotify Premium.

Im on my daughters family membership :^

Realy glad I've preordered the vinyl boxset for March and have the Bluray 2CD set arriving this week.

Spotify is excellent for giving a album a listen before you buy.

On 28/10/2018 at 19:11, Sam Vimes said:

I've never posted on this thread before, but it did lead me to the various Spotify playlists. I use Spotify less now, but I did enjoy raking through the various playlists. I even added to the odd one, usually with the more obscure stuff I like. I couldn't see much point in adding big hits or well known artists. Not everything on there is to my taste, and I'll bet my additions aren't to everyone else's. They might even be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit. It might be quite nice if there was some kind of rating/approval system, but it's not as if you can't skip whatever you find objectionable enough.

Thanks for the contribution Sam.

Super Wammer

Deleted

Edited by driver4547
wrong place

Super Wammer

Deleted

Edited by driver4547
wrong place

Time to bump this thread with so many new members about. 

Simply click on the playlist link, follow it and add your own tracks.