karlinamillion

I am bringing my Missus

Super Wammer

of course my floosey is now my wife!! Who has come to expect bum cleavage at bakeoffs etc

wives who are bored could always help out with the raffle :D

Super Wammer
of course my floosey is now my wife!! Who has come to expect bum cleavage at bakeoffs etc

wives who are bored could always help out with the raffle :D

Your lady always offers a warm welcome and is used to bum cracks. Nothing will phase her about Scalford. ;-)

My nearest and dearest will be there too so I haven't bought any kit off any of you, what I do have can be had for less than a grand and records are all available at Oxfam for a quid each.

Excellent. I'll make her a sharp offer for the 211s. :D

It's a constant source of amazement that any of us are married or in relationships at all.

It's a constant source of amazement that any of us are married or in relationships at all.

Yep, I'd agree with that, some have even managed to make offspring:shock:

Super Wammer
Yep, I'd agree with that, some have even managed to make offspring:shock:
agreed, have one I'd like to send back as defo not mine

(16 y.o. daughter)

My kids turned out to be genuinely nice, caring, well adjusted adults. Obviously not mine.

As to wives, there are times when I’m bloody amazed I still have one. A partial hi fi habit,

With music alongside, and a carp fishing thing must leave a lot to be desired.

The biggest problem with carp angling can be summed up with a simple phrase, there have been very few nights spent on the bank when I would rather have been home, but there have been many nights spent at home when I would rather have been on the bank.

agreed, have one I'd like to send back as defo not mine

(16 y.o. daughter)

16 you say. I could look after her for you.

Super Wammer
16 you say. I could look after her for you.

Mark

I quite like you, you would not deserve such treatment **

a couple of years back she fell out with me (first of many) and went to grandma's for a week, we had calls begging us to take her back after 2 days

thankfully she has an older sister who will be the one choosing my nursing home - phew

** she is a black (martial art) belt as well, plus a Master in stroppy cow attitude

Mrs. B will be attending again and making sure I set everything up properly. Last time she refused to let me open the door to the eager visitors until she was happy with the sound.

Haha

I laughed out loud at this!

I remember Gizza brought his wife my first year demonstrating and they made a great audience.

Further, it could be tactically sound to show your partner (assuming Im talking to male forumites) the 'bigger' systems so as to make a case for a cautious expansion on your return...

Super Wammer
Haha

I remember Gizza brought his wife my first year demonstrating and they made a great audience.

Further, it could be tactically sound to show your partner (assuming Im talking to male forumites) the 'bigger' systems so as to make a case for a cautious expansion on your return...

I've tried that at a couple of times at previous Shows. Mrs k just gives me that look over the top of her specs. 'Nuff said.

k

Haha

Indeed it was Scalford that convinced my Mrs that we had to get a pair of AN-J's........... so much so that she paid for them as well :oj: