The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

karlinamillion

I am bringing my Missus

Super Wammer
So I don't want any of you swearing, drinking too much, wearing dirty clothes, smelling or exposing your bum cracks.
one out of five ain't bad

alternative plan b

persuade mrs that blinkers, nose plugs, ear defenders perfume are latest hi fi wives accessories.

So I don't want any of you swearing, drinking too much, wearing dirty clothes, smelling or exposing your bum cracks.

I expect she will also refrain from such behaviour then? :P

I took my wife to a 'do' once and got arrested for being in charge of an offensive wife.

Super Wammer
My nearest and dearest will be there too so I haven't bought any kit off any of you, what I do have can be had for less than a grand and records are all available at Oxfam for a quid each.

Likewise.

Should there be a Wammer Wives get-together during the day ?

k

Mrs VB's been a regular at these. Someone noticed her knitting while room-sitting one year and took a pic. When I saw it I said she looked like Madame Defarge (Dickens' fictional participant in 'The Terror' after the French Revolution). She then said she wanted that written on her badge for the following year. Don't mess with the wives ...

[video=youtube;F1NBpVKWh_c]

VB

Pink fluffy room, with Footballers Wives sofas, someone doing pedicures & lots of white wine?

Sod the wives - that sounds like my kind of room (minus the pink fluffy bits, the sofas and the pedicures, which just leaves the Footballers wives and the wine:nerves:)

Likewise.

Should there be a Wammer Wives get-together during the day ?

k

I'm not sure I'd want to be in the same room if someone suggested that to my HiFi and music loving wife Louise

I'll have a word with my missus she's generally well behaved but has been prone to episodes of that type of thing in the past! I'm sure she'll be on her best behaviour, just keep her away from the Bacardi.:)

My nearest and dearest will be there too so I haven't bought any kit off any of you, what I do have can be had for less than a grand and records are all available at Oxfam for a quid each.

What would be worse, her finding out the true value..... or selling it for what you told her it cost? ;-)