The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

JamPal

Saturday night Exhibitor party...

As is now traditional, we have a nice get together on the Saturday night..

The Hotel are promising plenty of real ale.

I have asked for a similar buffet to last year, the Hotel are asking £15.00 per head for this (same as last year), I suggest people pay the hotel directly for food and book it when they reserve their room.

I've looked into entertainment, but last time it became very expensive. I wonder if we have enough musicians among us for an open mic session? Any interest?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and rooms will be released to exhibitors this week, any remaining will go on general release once all the exhibitors are sorted.

Super Wammer
As is now traditional, we have a nice get together on the Saturday night..

The Hotel are promising plenty of real ale.

I have asked for a similar buffet to last year, the Hotel are asking £15.00 per head for this (same as last year), I suggest people pay the hotel directly for food and book it when they reserve their room.

I've looked into entertainment, but last time it became very expensive. I wonder if we have enough musicians among us for an open mic session? Any interest?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and rooms will be released to exhibitors this week, any remaining will go on general release once all the exhibitors are sorted.

as a newbie sounds like fun, you really do not want to let me near a mic, however I am sure that I can help with any real ale :pint:

The hotel's Saturday evening buffet has been excellent for the last couple of years :^

Good stuff, I'll need plenty of food to soak up the beer :D

don't ask me to sing though..........

:nup:

I could read out the best jokes from the jokes thread. That'd be super fun. What d'ya reckon?

Do they serve beer in bottles? The empties might come in handy during this obviously epically short reading. (A full one could be lobbed in case of emergency....:whistle:). I might need to drink wine by the bottle just in case......

- - - Updated - - -

Enough Ale and there'll be no shortage of entertainment.

:nerves:

I thought Rabski and Penance were doing a floor show? :zip:

Didn't you say Super Dooper Wammers next :dunno:

In your dreams. You dirty little bitch.

[video=youtube;qeMFqkcPYcg]

Yes - with you as the Chinese finger trap :shaggers:

What a way to go.....:RIP:

Is this open to non-exhibitor Wammers that are staying nearby on the Saturday night?

Is this open to non-exhibitor Wammers that are staying nearby on the Saturday night?

What sort of entertainment can you offer?