The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

JANDL100

Cancer Research UK charity sale - LPs / hifi bits & bobs

My wife also wants to get in on the donations to your worthwhile charity and would like to offer my Ringmat 330 MKII XLR (I think).

Excellent! -- but what do you think of the wife's plan, Alan?! :D

Fab if you do bring it along - what sort of price do you think we should ask?

SWMBO plan is sound Jerry and I dare say there will be a few other bits she will want (me) to donate so I will bring whatever they is along to the show.

This mat has had part on the outer ring re-glued as it came loose but I tested before and after and could not define any difference in the sound ( I did use cork and paper glue) so I would say somewhere between £10 and £15 would be a fair price (they are currently £60 new) and you would get a £18 trade in against a new one. I do not have the original packaging but will bring it along in a LP sized mailer.

I'm digging out an old pair of Revolver Purdey speakers this weekend, if they still work I will bring them along for you to sell.

Thanks to all who are supporting this sale. :)

If you could include a photo of the offered items in this thread as well as a "Guide Price" that will help sales I am sure. :^

There will be a hundred or more Minty classical LPs from the Monmouth CRUK shop - guide price of £2 a disc, typically....

DSCF6177_zpsfddotnp1.jpg

Here's a sample of what will be available ...

DSCF6179_zps94mwy7ce.jpg

And 2 pairs of Van Damme 0.5m interconnects in As New condition kindly donated by a Wammer .... guide price £10-£15 a pair ....

DSCF6178_zpsqdh7efbe.jpg

Morning Jerry, I have those wireless headphones from you but I've finished having a play - they were really useful as I was pottering around making things but I doubt I'd get much use out of them now. I'm not going to Scalford but I could post them to you and you could put them on the table?

Morning Jerry, I have those wireless headphones from you but I've finished having a play - they were really useful as I was pottering around making things but I doubt I'd get much use out of them now. I'm not going to Scalford but I could post them to you and you could put them on the table?

Yes, please! - I'll PM you my address. :)

hi Jerry, i've got a pair of early AE101's if you want them for your sale.

these: (they have covers too)

ae101_zpsh05flo51.jpg

Yes please Darren - as long as you can take them away again if they don't sell! :)

It would be helpful if you could give a price guide, too. :^

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, please Darren.

-- providing you can take them away again if they don't sell! :)

Be handy if you could give a price guide as well. :^

- - - Updated - - -

... whoa, some really weird things happening when I post. :?

I'll take them back happily if they don't sell. No idea on price though, I paid £20 for them

:^

£15-£20 sounds fair enough then. :)

Thanks Darren.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to reserve or make an offer for any of the goodies shown or mentioned here, then just drop me a PM. :^

I have two new Daniil Trifonov CD's, a mistake by me doubling up on a Amazon order that you're welcome to.

Thanks, Jez - bring 'em along! :)

____

Also - first sale :oj: - both Van Damme interconnect pairs have been reserved. :^

Hi Jerry

I have a Linn LP 12 steel sub-chassis with pre circus bearing along with the aluminium inner platter And 3 suspension springs if you want them all for your raffle,these were taken off my turntable when I went up the upgrade path...

Maybe useful for someone wanting to be build a turntable...

let me know and I will bring them along...Micky