Sign in to follow this  

What do you regret not getting on vinyl

Well its about the ones that slipped through your fingers and now they are just to much in price or rarer than rocking horse do do .

This is mine .

R-518688-1126813676.jpeg.jpg

I try to not let any get past me as once they are OOP then its just too expensive. The one I really regret is Powderfingers '7 deadly spins' box set. I recall it was around $200 for the box set of all their albums. I procrastinated for weeks because there were only 3-4 albums I really wanted. These days you have to cough up $1500-2000 for a set :(

Well its about the ones that slipped through your fingers and now they are just to much in price or rarer than rocking horse do do .

This is mine .

They are re-releasing his first 3 albums on vinyl so Coles Corner is probably in the pipeline as well.

They are re-releasing his first 3 albums on vinyl so Coles Corner is probably in the pipeline as well.

Yeah they are 20 quid ish a pop but i do hope a re-release of Coles is on the cards

This..

Tri Repetae

Though to be fair its only 66 quid on Discogs.

This is mine .

I have this on vinyl :P

For me, Static and Silence by The Sundays. It's available on Discogs, but I refuse to pay £50-£60 for it.

This Techno 12"

R-1300331-1207676309.jpeg.jpg

Also missed a load of Electro 12" including the Juan Atkins classics Clear and Techno City. Though there are loads more I will not bore you.

This Techno 12"

R-1300331-1207676309.jpeg.jpg

Archer pressing :^

I cherish mine :TheBird:

Currently I'm considering self-nomination a cock-punch for missing out on this

I shook off the collecting bug a long time back, but one piece of vinyl I would dearly love to own is Kenny Larkin's alternate / longer version

of his work as Dark Comedy...

R-84284-1169667556jpeg_zps40b1b5bd.jpg

For me, Static and Silence by The Sundays. It's available on Discogs, but I refuse to pay £50-£60 for it.

I've only got it on CD too. Mind you I've got "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic " and "Blind" on vinyl, Blind is Unobtanium on vinyl today, and my copy of RWAA is the picture disc, so £30+. It's getting that I'm scared to play some of my stuff.

I've only got it on CD too. Mind you I've got "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic " and "Blind" on vinyl, Blind is Unobtanium on vinyl today, and my copy of RWAA is the picture disc, so £30+. It's getting that I'm scared to play some of my stuff.

I haven't given up hope of hearing new Sundays material. I have the RWAA picture disk as well. Remember waiting outside the record

shop to buy it on the day it was released. Happy days.