The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

bmtell

Raffle

Mark, would it not be better to donate the raised funds to a smaller charity? I'm not saying anything negative about Cancer Research of course, but they are very well funded.

I suggest putting the money where there isn't any. Be that a kids charity, anywhere in the country, that cant afford TV appeals etc.

Mark, would it not be better to donate the raised funds to a smaller charity? I'm not saying anything negative about Cancer Research of course, but they are very well funded.

I suggest putting the money where there isn't any. Be that a kids charity, anywhere in the country, that cant afford TV appeals etc.

I shall have another discussion.

I'm not sure how it worked last year but it would be best if the winner ie first number drawn chose what prize they wanted and so on as the numbers come up instead of pre defining 1st, 2nd etc This would avoid someone winning something they don't need.

Mark I have some brand new vinyl to donate btw

I have just confirmed with Trevor from Guildford Audio that he will be donating a pair of Harbeth P3ESR.

I think that is an incredibly generous offer. That should get a few tickets sold.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how it worked last year but it would be best if the winner ie first number drawn chose what prize they wanted and so on as the numbers come up instead of pre defining 1st, 2nd etc This would avoid someone winning something they don't need.

Mark I have some brand new vinyl to donate btw

Cool. Gis a list when ever.

That is an amazing prize :shock: Nice one Trevor:notworthy:

I have an "as new" Missing Link phono cable to donate Mark

£325.00 to buy new now:22:

It's a Log Rhythm MkII in the blue/red cloth braid 0.8metre

terminated with silver rca'a & sme type 5 pin plug.

Let me know if you want it sending somewhere or I could give

it to one of my local Wammers to bring to the show.

This was used at a bakeoff at Jim's (JVS) a while ago on his super

dooper TT & system & it aquitted itself very well.

It is a bit of a good prize isn't it. I do believe they sell for £1575. I might even buy a ticket myself.

Cheers for your donation Steve. That is very generous. Hopefully catch up with you at Brians bakeoff.

Guest BD Audio

Put a raffle number on each prize and corresponding ticket wins the prize.

Put a raffle number on each prize and corresponding ticket wins the prize.

That could lead to people winning something they already have and the prize ending up on ebay.

Guest BD Audio
That could lead to people winning something they already have and the prize ending up on ebay.

Lol, that's what happened last year anyway, not that it matters. Raising money for a good cause if the aim of the game.

I'll happily pop the ticket numbers on the prizes,Can I have 10 tickets for myself please Mark, I'll sort the stubs out for you don't worry:)

I'll just get 20 tickets then. 10 for me ten for you. I haven't put the good stuff on the list anyway. That stuff is going in to my special raffle.

Lol, that's what happened last year anyway, not that it matters. Raising money for a good cause if the aim of the game.

I wasn't referring to ethics, just the pointlessness of having 2 of something.:D