bmtell

Raffle

Sounds like the entire show was a real belter; well done all.

Who do I need to send the Kelvin Labs AZ-1 pre to ?

Bugger. It got forgotten about. We laid the prizes out and winners got to pick what they wanted. And in the rushing about I sort of kind of forgot it was on the list of stuff.

I have been asked a few times who won what prize. But I didn't write anything down. So if you could put a name to a prize that would be super and lovely.

I have been asked a few times who won what prize. But I didn't write anything down. So if you could put a name to a prize that would be super and lovely.

I won a £20 Amazon voucher ...second year running that I have had a winning ticket:)

Thanks to all concerned.....Micky

I won a £20 Amazon voucher ...second year running that I have had a winning ticket:)

Thanks to all concerned.....Micky

You should be able to afford another Clangers CD....;-)

You should be able to afford another 20 Clangers CDs....;-)

fixt

I only paid £1.00 for it :cool: shame that you didn't have time to hear it all:whistle:

I only paid £1.00 for it :cool: shame that you didn't have time to hear it all:whistle:

Sorry, had some brass band music to play. :P

I'm currently having a raffle prize afternoon by listening to the 24bit Beatles tracks through the Aune DAC. Big grin all over my face.

I'm currently having a raffle prize afternoon by listening to the 24bit Beatles tracks through the Aune DAC. Big grin all over my face.

Nice!

I would have liked to get a copy of that 24 bit Beatles bundle. Well done on your dac choice though. I know the chap that donated it.:D

Nice!

I would have liked to get a copy of that 24 bit Beatles bundle. Well done on your dac choice though. I know the chap that donated it.:D

And what a nice chap he is :D Seriously, thank you very much for donating it. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a whole lot from it but I've been really impressed. It will get a lot of use for late night listening.

Regards the Beatles tracks, on first listening they don't sound significantly different to the CDs. Although 24 bit, they're still only sampled at 44.1kHz so you're not getting the gains you'd get with 96kHz or higher. The Apple-shaped USB stick is a lovely thing though.

It's great that it's being used. Enjoy.:^

As for the Beatles, a very very nice member called mickyricky read this thread and today, put that apple shaped device in my hand to transfer onto my drive. Love this place.:hug: