Chumpy

Dylan - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning

From Clarkston, MI 2013-07-14 .. at last now available from 'phone-recorder kind person to share over web ...

E.g.

http://www.examiner.com/article/elusive-bob-dylan-recording-of-richard-thompson-song-finally-makes-the-rounds

etc - yippee!!!

Amazed that Dylan acknowledged he was covering some one else's song or arrangement.

He didn't normally bother.

Yes ... there was a reason, especially for those of us looking for Bob cover of RT song for over 18 months ... why some of us at had frequently contacted USA re people who might unknowingly have recorded this on e.g. smartie-etc ...

At last - great for Bob-followers as I (though I do try to direct him occasionally - vainly).

A fine rarity - for me/millions of other appreciaters.

An interesting little oddity but only for Dylan completists really. Even taking into account the limitations of the recording I thought that it was a bit flat and lifeless.:nerves:

I am sure that it is worthless to non-questers.

Absolutely adequate to me, who amongst a few others has been seeking ways to obtain-share this since day after its first-last-only-time performance.

Thanks for posting this Chumpy. RT is one of my musical heroes but I never imagined Dylan covering one of my favourite songs.

RT brill - I particularly - of his - love our Dave Burland 'His Master's Choice' RT c. 1992 covers album (apart from Bob/c. 59 other acts, we have to get everything Dave Burland ... needless to say, we have learned a bit re super RT in our listenings ...).

Well done to RT-Bob-recorder-archaeoligist (me) who got this at last after 17 months out shared ...