bmtell

Cycling for fat bastards

Use your iPhone/android phone, there are some great apps plus, of course, they have GPS. Otherwise the cheapest Sigma is fine.

A very nice wammer is putting a cycle computer in the post for me. Lovely that is.

I paid a visit to Decathlon in Coventry today. Cheap cycle stuff in massive sizes.

Should be collecting bike on Monday.

A very nice wammer is putting a cycle computer in the post for me. Lovely that is.

I paid a visit to Decathlon in Coventry today. Cheap cycle stuff in massive sizes.

Should be collecting bike on Monday.

So you'll be up for a cycle tour round the vine yards of Auxerre next year then? Might organise one if people are interested.

I have been out on me new bike. Was hoping for a lovely sunny day. Nevermind.

I am currently trying out a Specialized Toupe Comp Gel saddle. I had my bottom measured and a 155mm saddle seemed to be the way to go. The one we took off the bike was 135. I am not totally convinced that it will be a keeper. Will do a few more miles on it. Will give the Brooks a try as well.

You're such a cunt. Just get one of these. We all know it makes perfect sense.

Tongli.Sex.Saddle.jpg

I guess once you get use to this saddle, you can't fall off :cs:

I have been out on me new bike. Was hoping for a lovely sunny day. Nevermind.

I am currently trying out a Specialized Toupe Comp Gel saddle. I had my bottom measured and a 155mm saddle seemed to be the way to go. The one we took off the bike was 135. I am not totally convinced that it will be a keeper. Will do a few more miles on it. Will give the Brooks a try as well.

You mean that you're allowed to flatten all the padding in the seat and then hand it back fucked?:dunno:

You mean that you're allowed to flatten all the padding in the seat and then hand it back fucked?:dunno:

Yes. Specialized do a 30-day trial on their saddles. Tbh there is very little padding to flatten.

- - - Updated - - -

What bike did you settle on ..in the end mark.

One of these.

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/106102/products/trek-domane-4-3-2014-road-bike-charcoal-triple-chainset.aspx

Will post a photo eventually.

What bike did you settle on ..in the end mark.

It's made of very special metal. It audibly makes sighs of relief when he gets off it.

It's made of very special metal. It audibly makes sighs of relief when he gets off it.

The spokes did ping slightly when I first got on it.

I got some single sided spd pedals with it. Once I have got used to the bike then I will try some new shoes. Then I will ebay the bike after snapping my collarbone.

Very nice indeed..................nice wheels.

Probably a bit too good for me puffing and panting over a 10 mile ride. But I shall improve. Eventually.

I thought I was being a bit ambitious doing five miles on my old hybrid a few weeks ago. Slow progress is being made.