cobbler

Bob Dylan Bootleg Series Vol 11 - Basement Tapes

The 2 Cdisc rubbish is to be avoided, and the interesting 6 Cdisc should be max. £59.

I ordered all + Len + 'NBT/LOTR' (Costello-Burnett-Mumford etc deluxe with extra tracks also from USA - not available in uK as CD) amaz.com, but cancelled all - all a rip-off. Delivery not till end December.

Will Soulseek-buy as appropriate for right price at right time.

Will buy-obtain all locally much cheaper/play twice - archive.

Of the 138 tracks, there are about 23 I/other sad completists do not have.

The attraction of buying naff 2-Cdisc version with one track I do not have, and downloading from e.g. iTunes or amazon the other 22-ish/making a 3rd CD® to pop in CD Bootleg 11 Raw case is looming.

iTunes are quoting all 138 tracks for about £29 Nov. 3rd.

If I can buy the 6CD set for under £60, I shall, but until about a week before 4th November release, local shops such as Head - Fopp - Rise - HMV etc will not know if they are trying to flog at £110 or more ...

In truth, I would probably play '6 CDs set' only once, whereas a 1-CD® of genuinely not available 23-track stuff I would often play.

The 139 track collection is worth buying to play only on e.g. PC etc.

The 6 CDs are appalling, so shall - having tried the alternatives - buy only the 2 CD Bootleg 11 CD pointless/add my audio CD to it of otherwise unavailable 22 tracks.

The 139 tracks are great played digitally on e.g. PC whilst doing something else on e.g. PC.

£15 for 2 CDs + free other tracks vs c. £100 for 6 vile-sounding CDs ...

I won't mention the avoidable equally-pointless vinyl.

Just off to visit local shops and buy Bootleg 11 2 CD version - Bob 'crooning-covers' album put back of course to 2015 ... recently he's performing live-dead a 2nd song from it as encore in USA ...

The 2 CD 'RAW' set is absolutely fantastic £15-£16.99 - 1st 15 or so tracks - buy/enjoy - add CDR of all 139 tracks mp3, and 22 other never before known tracks audio CDR to that ...

I presume that people already have either 1975 analogue vinyl or later CD equivalent ...

The previous-complete collection is now redundant.

Of the 138 tracks, there are about 23 I/other sad completists do not have.

The attraction of buying naff 2-Cdisc version with one track I do not have, and downloading from e.g. iTunes or amazon the other 22-ish/making a 3rd CD® to pop in CD Bootleg 11 Raw case is looming.

iTunes are quoting all 138 tracks for about £29 Nov. 3rd.

If I can buy the 6CD set for under £60, I shall, but until about a week before 4th November release, local shops such as Head - Fopp - Rise - HMV etc will not know if they are trying to flog at £110 or more ...

In truth, I would probably play '6 CDs set' only once, whereas a 1-CD® of genuinely not available 23-track stuff I would often play.

HMV are selling the CD box set for £69. I put an order in today at my local branch.

Amazon saying 17th Nov, this is meant to be about £70.

Thanks Pete, I'm not going to pre-order it but I will get it at some point :^

The vinyl IMO is not worth buying, but for c. £60 the 6 CD version is.

At 0900 on release-day, fine HMV person in Bristol knew nothing of 6 CD - esp. for £70 ...

Am at mo very happy listening right now to 6-disc version on computer via free d'load, having bought 2 CD physical cardboard-paper-plastic version.

Amazon uk on last Mon. price shot up from £101 to £136, then £156 Tuesday - down to £100 today.

Admit that I would pay £70 and hide any 6 CD purchase-order from my wife.

For those who really don't know, some of us since 1998 have been sharing 116 of these tracks on e.g. web/only 23 of them are previously unknown.

The frightening thing is that I might - if for fair price I bought 6 CDs - have to play them all one after t'other.

C. £60 is fair price, even for often-mankey sound-quality 6 CDs.

Might visit Fopp-HMV this morning/hide ordered from wife ...

Prices are up & down like a bride's nightie.

http://www.superdeluxeedition.com/deal/deal-bob-dylan-basement-tapes-complete-bootleg-series-vol-11/

save serious dosh on His Bobness Basement Tapes II.

Right click on the German Amazon pages for translate into english.

Einer Klien bargain.

Got the vinyl/cd set myself.

http://www.amazon.de/Basement-Tapes-Raw-Bootleg-3LP-Box/dp/B00MXILUCY/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1415174651&sr=1-3&keywords=basement+tapes+2

Marcus from Fopp, Bristol will theoretically ring me this p.m. when stock arrives-put a 6 CD set aside for me/I shall walk-free-bus up there, and against my religion (LOVE SUITABLY-CHEAPLY...) will purchase - in addition to my web d'loads/HMV 2 CD version - the 6 CD ripoff for £70.

Marcus from Fopp, Bristol will theoretically ring me this p.m. when stock arrives-put a 6 CD set aside for me/I shall walk-free-bus up there, and against my religion (LOVE SUITABLY-CHEAPLY...) will purchase - in addition to my web d'loads/HMV 2 CD version - the 6 CD ripoff for £70.

digital-Dylan/expensive ENJOY/love... Immersion in Basement Tapes/Analogue experience: Charlie.

digital-Dylan/expensive ENJOY/love... Immersion in Basement Tapes/Analogue experience: Charlie.

Sorry Steve, others have tried, myself included, but there is no substitute for true genius. There is only one Chumpy. :notworthy: