Sign in to follow this  

Most disappointing releases of 2005

Alli wrote:

I don't understand what all the hate towards James Blunt is about. Sure that one song has been WAAAAAYYY overplayed but the rest of the album is pretty fantastic.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Unforunately my wife thinks the same as you, bt hse also bought the Shane Ward CD :run:

W&F

Hawk wrote:

chezi61 wrote:
musicbox wrote:
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm. Utter sh**

surely not ? NME album of the year and IMO one of the best albums this year.:P

A must see live band anawl , the drummer's workrate is awsome.:shock:

chezi.

With you chezi, top album IMO ;)

I have tried this album a few times and just can't get into it. The wife likes itthough so not a total waste of money.

Alli wrote:

I don't understand what all the hate towards James Blunt is about. Sure that one song has been WAAAAAYYY overplayed but the rest of the album is pretty fantastic.

My view is coloured by having the misfortune to hear some of his apalling live performance at glasto.. It was truely terrible and no matter how good a song is if the performer cant cut it live i lose interest... Then add to that his truely annoying voice and its game over :D:D:D

IMO of course ;)

Hawk wrote:

Alli wrote:

My view is coloured by having the misfortune to hear some of his apalling live performance at glasto.. It was truely terrible and no matter how good a song is if the performer cant cut it live i lose interest... Then add to that his truely annoying voice and its game over :D:D:D

IMO of course ;)

I dont hate James Blunt. Just dont like the music (can i call it that? :)) Unfortunately it does nothing for me at all, except wanting to reach for the nearest sharp object. Cant believe he played atGlasto, defintely not what it used to be.