Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

White Stripes

Guest purplepleaser

HI, PEOPLE EITHER LOVE OR HATE THEM. PERSONALLY I THINK THAT THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD, SOME OF THE TRACKS ARE JUST SUPERB BUT OTHER SOUND LIKE TWO YOUNG KIDS WITH POTS AND PANS. WHAT EVER PEOPLE THINK THEY SEEM TO BE ABLE TO CAPTURE AN ENTIRE FIELD AT GLASTO AND GET THEM ROCKING.ITS WHAT FLOATS THE BOAT......LEE:)

I have to say they dont really impress me much. In fact I struggle to understand what people see in them.

I thank god for for the democratic process and freedom of speech on this forum which allows me to say they are

PANTS.

sorry have tried but i'm of the same opinion as Miller

Guest purplepleaser

i hope thats meg's pants your talking about(ding dong). I think that the raw edge is what makes the white stripes, also they try new things . lee

I dont know, a raw edge is good, but they seem to lack creativity to me. A lot of their stuff sounds like spanish music like flamenco played electrically - I'm talking about the guitar riffs here, and it gets old quickly. I end up saying to myself - is that all you can do?

Guest purplepleaser

hello again, .thats the problems with onlytwo in the band or is it a band with onlytwo people in it:dunno:. All i know is that the foot taps and the air guitar comes out onmost of the tracks. they may be only one more album before they run out of ideas,maybe already have to some. lee