tackleberry

Musical fidelity massive!!!!!

Super Wammer

I had the a 308 cr dual mono pre for a while .....a nice pre with a good phonostage and was a very heavy pre ! 

Movedit on to Lucky Simon of this parish when I aquired a valve preamp  - not sure if he still has it or is still active here 

5 minutes ago, MF 1000 said:

I had the a 308 cr dual mono pre for a while .....a nice pre with a good phonostage and was a very heavy pre ! 

Movedit on to Lucky Simon of this parish when I aquired a valve preamp  - not sure if he still has it or is still active here 

Don't think he's active anywhere, Keith. Shame. 

Admin

I had an A5 cd player, which sounded damn good. If you are looking at the 1008 pre/power, or A5 pre/power, I would seriously consider a Trivista ( there's one being sold at the moment ). Easily a keeper, it's a great amp for what they now go for (approx. 1.5K ). I regret selling mine...

6 hours ago, Cambs12 said:

I had an A5 cd player, which sounded damn good. If you are looking at the 1008 pre/power, or A5 pre/power, I would seriously consider a Trivista ( there's one being sold at the moment ). Easily a keeper, it's a great amp for what they now go for (approx. 1.5K ). I regret selling mine...

I know of a minty Kw 500 up for grabs. Best I had out of your speakers in here Stu, by some margin.

Slightly different presentation to the TV300, but one I prefer. Also benefits from 60% less bling. Still retains the massive volume control though.

Admin

Maybe I need the bling Rick :D