bmtell

The best and most important thread about Scalford

I thought I had best make this a separate thread seeing as how important my opinions are.

Scalford was dead good. There was some beer, friends and some cigarettes on Saturday. And some curry. I liked Saturday night.

On Sunday I woke up early. Had a smoke and popped into reception. Bit early for breakfast so we took the beds out of the room. Empty breakfast room to myself for 20 mins. Om nom nom etc.

Played some music, demo'd the Antimode a lot. Two people preferred the boom. Switched it off and went to bar.

Had an hour in the middle of the day to listen to other music. Decided my system was the winner of the competition for best system. Must have missed the prize giving. If someone could pop it in the post that would be great.

Got wet. Went back to Northampton. Had fried chicken. Went to bed.

Pies were alright. Cats liked them anyway. Organisation was okay. Have sent a long list of improvements that I would like to see to James before I exhibit again. No response yet.

The rest of you should really try to improve your systems a bit for next time as quite a few sounded quite broken to me.

• Upvote 1

What the ???? Are you smoking? I am obviously missing something fundamental, please will someone enlighten me.

Mike

Totally laudable posting for ur complete absence of worship to pomposity prejudice personality and price . And it's also totally clear that u LOVE Scalford dearly.

I thought I had best make this a separate thread seeing as how important my opinions are.

Scalford was dead good. There was some beer, friends and some cigarettes on Saturday. And some curry. I liked Saturday night.

On Sunday I woke up early. Had a smoke and popped into reception. Bit early for breakfast so we took the beds out of the room. Empty breakfast room to myself for 20 mins. Om nom nom etc.

Played some music, demo'd the Antimode a lot. Two people preferred the boom. Switched it off and went to bar.

Had an hour in the middle of the day to listen to other music. Decided my system was the winner of the competition for best system. Must have missed the prize giving. If someone could pop it in the post that would be great.

Got wet. Went back to Northampton. Had fried chicken. Went to bed.

Pies were alright. Cats liked them anyway. Organisation was okay. Have sent a long list of improvements that I would like to see to James before I exhibit again. No response yet.

The rest of you should really try to improve your systems a bit for next time as quite a few sounded quite broken to me.

:rofl:

Fuck off you tart.

P.S. Ive given up being nice for Lent :P

I am obviously missing something fundamental, please will someone enlighten me.

Humour!

:rofl:

Fuck off you tart.

P.S. Ive given up being nice for Lent :P

You are very sweary lately Steve. I think you think you are the new Mark.

You are very sweary lately Steve. I think you think you are the new Mark.

Cunt. :TheBird:

(Somebody has to keep up the standards on the Wam).

Cunt. :TheBird:

(Somebody has to keep up the lowest standards on the Wam).

fixt

You're right, now Mark's not doing it. :D

You're right, now Mark's not doing it. :D

Profanity is not big and it is not clever. Jesus told me this.

Goes without saying this has to be a contender for "Wam Thread of The Year"

I must admit, I did take time out to compare my relatively high end system to a few of the lower end offerings such as yours Mark. You are quite right, I need to seek some improvements for next year, yours absolutely trounced it in every department, even with your graphic equaliser thingy off. I was shocked I tell you.