Sign in to follow this  
Vinylpassion

Thankyou to all from Mark & Jan

Hi all thought it was time we joined the forum cant seem to find an introduction area so thought this was as good a place as any feel free to move this post if I have got it wrong... you will find Jan under Cherry buns ( don't ask ! ) Just like to say thank you to James and the many others who make this event possible we really enjoyed setting our gear up this year and putting a few informative displays up for all to enjoy, I look forward to getting a little more involved with the forum this year when I get time.. we were thinking of holding an open day for wamers later in the year when the weather improves a bit Jan is a good cook or if like me you can always bring a pot noodle.. We would also like to make it clear we have an open door policy to all on the forum if you are passing our premises A1/M1 or in the area for any reason you are always welcome to drop in for a cup of tea and bring a little music... no sales hype just like minded enthusiasts having a listen and it means I escape the work bench for a few hours and will possibly remember your name at the next show always best to ring first just in case we have a demo booked or are out at asda ! I intend to make a post in the bike/car area as this is another of my indulgent areas...

Regards to all Mark & Jan....

ps just like to say thank you to Lucky Simon for helping us unload ( no pun intended )

well if your at the drooling stage I am among good company I am now the other side of 50... always happy to offer advice but I am just as opinionated and floored as the next human being... tea and music is always free at my place I am just getting over the dreaded lurgy I managed to acquire at the show.. but think ile pay on it a bit as I have received several new lumps of vinyl I have been after for a while this week including a first press of Highway by Free all I need do is convince Jan that listening to music is a great way to recuperate and that solder fumes are bad... that's why I love visits its always a great reason to drop the stylus in the groove so hope to be a useful addition to the forum ... currently working on a joint research program with Dr Andrew Tavenor measuring cable losses in really time at working frequency be nice to have somewhere to discuss some of the data for those interested think ile have a post in the car and bike section now get a feel for the petrol heads.... thanks for the reply's have a good weekend

'Floored'? I'm sure you are -by the music, but maybe flawed as well?

Careful with that stylus......