SergeAuckland

Thanks for Loan LPs

I'd like to thank all those who generously lent me various Quadrophonic LPs for the show. It was very helpful having more than the few I'd managed to accumulate beforehand.

I've now either returned or made arrangements for the return of all those I borrowed with one exception. Somebody kindly left an LP in the Fernie Room when I wasn't there, so I don't know who you are. If you read this, could you PM me your address and the name of the LP for security, and I'll get it posted back to you later this week.

If you don't want it back, then thank you very much.

I had a great show, it was fun doing something different that many either will never have heard, or like me, not since I we were in flares and platform shoes.

S

Glad the LPs were of some use, Serge.

Greatly enjoyed our chat about your turntable also. I learned a great deal in a very short time! :)

Great to hear something unusual, although i don't think you will be listening to pink floyd again for a while !

thanks again for bringing the thorens and hanging on to it for so long cheers :^

Was a highlight for me and my father! Great system Serge.