Sign in to follow this  
Guest batman

kaiser chiefs ...kin hate em i do

Guest batman

some times a band comes along and for now apparent reason you can,t stand them .. their music .. their image ... their bell end of a lead singer... well thats me and the fucking kaisers ..... they really should fuck off back to obscurity with their we are so wacky image ...WANKERS

Guest batman

... thats better now deal with it and move on big fella...

Cant say I disagree with you there. But for me there's about 5 or 6 bands this year I feel the same about. Seems to have been a bit of a clunker of a year for music.

Guest batman

yeah ,think you can add the arctic monkeys to that comment as well...pissed off with those arseholes before theve even started..... on the whole though mate whilst summing up on albums of the year , personally its been a great year for albums methinks:D

also pleaseadd, maximo park..... and futureheads

Some of the best albums i have bought this year have been older stuff reccomended to me on the forum. Lambchop and Love being the two most recent examples.

Of the new music I have bought I can't really say I have found anything really exiting. Graham Coxons solo album was fantastic, probably the best of the year.. hhmm just craned my neck to scan the rack and I think that's about it.

I predict a riot? Fuck off back to school!

Mr Coherent wrote:

Yeah they're shit all right, add to the list Snow patrol, Coldplay, David Grey, greenday and all the other so called 'in bands' oh did I mention James Blunt the total C**t

Too bloody right, but you forgot Keane and ... oh I just lost the will to live...

Must revive self with Pixies and Six.bySeven quickly!!!

Boxer

Hawk wrote:

NAh, your all wrong :nup: you need to go to more festivals :P and get some :pint: in you.. It will make all the difference :sw:

Tell em Chezi :sos:

YEZ IR TELT. ;)

You lot really do need to get off yez arses and get to Festivals , the Kaisers are exeptionally good live. As are Maximo Park .

chezi.

Guest batman

chezi61 wrote:

Hawk wrote:
NAh, your all wrong :nup: you need to go to more festivals :P and get some :pint: in you.. It will make all the difference :sw:

Tell em Chezi :sos:

YEZ IR TELT. ;)

You lot really do need to get off yez arses and get to Festivals , the Kaisers are exeptionally good live. As are Maximo Park .

chezi.

nah bollox... you really need to sit in comfy armchair more with a few drinks and toilet that doesnt stink of 1000 other mens piss and shit

Also, if you don't like a band's music & hate the singer all that ain't going to change if you go & see them live. They may well be great live if you like 'em in the first place. I'm a neutral re the Kaisers, I don't dig 'em but I don't hate them either. Plenty of worse bands have shown their faces in the past couple of years. Some shockers!

Guest purplepleaser

The Kaiser's Babyshambles,Killers and the rest are the reason vinyl is on the up(big time). I have no vinyl but hope to have soon. More the better. It will be interesting when the winner of that ITV shit puts out the first release ,will in be on vinyl.Do not think so.

I think that repect should be given to the Chiefs etc for bringing vinyl back to the younger music buying generation. May just keep our :geek:hobby/obsession going for another ten years.

In my opinion

Lee