crobo

Anyone heard Zingali Sei or Otto?

I've owned Zingali Overture 3's in the past and I've heard the Overture 4's. Both were very impressive and I'm trying to decide whether to move back to Zings (although I'm very happy with Dali helicon 400s at the moment). I've never heard the new Sei or Otto models though, and their price points (about £3k and £4k) are similar to the RRPs of the Overture 3's and 4's. Has anyone had a listen to either model?

I spoke to jack laws on at "the Hifi shop " last year and he says they are better sound but the finish isn't as good , he got ex demo sei at the mo for £1650 , bargain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest CarlBkk

Not heard those two, but have heard Zero Diecis...because I've got a pair for sale!

I spoke to jack laws on at "the Hifi shop " last year and he says they are better sound but the finish isn't as good , he got ex demo sei at the mo for £1650 , bargain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I talked to Jack too and he mentioned these. Tempting…

CarlBkk, the Zero diecis look great but sadly out of budget.

Hi

I have a set of the new Zero Sei's. They were slightly modified over the older models which Jack is selling used. They are very nice speakers with lots of bass and nice mid & top end. Detailed and open. I have these as part of a 5.1 system powered by Primare electronic's and watch mainly film rather than music. I can't really fault them now I have the set up sorted.

If you were to buy new, the Home Monitor series is their equivalent dedicated music speaker at the same price too. They have an d'Apolita array along with a new elliptical horn. I heard a set of the HM 2.6 at the Whittlebury show powered by audio analogue electronics and this was the best sound at the show of systems of comparable price IMO. Of course the all Burmester and Focal systems were better but were 20x the price.

regards

Andy

Have heard the Diecis at Jack's Music Salon and they sounded very natural with real presence. I'm guessing the Sei and Otto will follow suit.