Sign in to follow this  

Speakers again

Now jammy you kow how this works. Everyone thought i was going to buy a Krell cdp and look what i got instead.So the WB'S are no forgone conclusion. But i am feeling guilty and think that at least one bit of my kit should be British. I do like the Revels though:shock:

Well i think the Revels look stunning no matter what any one thinks. The WB's are so highly rated (Emotion levels) by so many that they deserve an audition at least. You have to hear some Neat's and of course some Art before you decide IMO.

In your system the speakers could be the last bit of kit you ever buy (of course not) so I would suggest plenty of auditioning.

However HiFi dealers get slow around christmas and you may strike the best nargain this side of March

Yep thats what i'm thinking. Retail sales are piss poor at the moment with no sign of improving. There will be bargains to be had

Guest earl of sodbury

analoguekid wrote:

am lookin am looking, but listening is better, you get used to the size of them, hows yer tiddlers BTW :D

...mutter, chumble... it's this cold weather - they're not normally that small... mumble, chafe... this has never happened to me before...

:lwink:

exeunt eofs:minikiev: