Sign in to follow this  
SSM

Madonna : Confessions On A Dance Floor

B000B8QEZG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj::oj:

It's out now and its GREAT! Not Maddy's deepest album but catchy as hell. Brings out the Inner Dance Diva in any man. "Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight!"

:*::*::*::*::*:/5

SStart.gif

Super Wammer

Its worth buying then?

PB, who's thinking about buying!

solidstateman wrote:

hello? It's still here. Don't embarass me.:P

Lazy :naimee:mods.

:peace:

Your gayness has now gone off the chart :roll:

Just to clarify. I was responding to PB,NOT the irish Spread's :pride:jibe.:raoflmfao:

Glens, this is Madonna's best dance album by far. Do give it a go.

SS

ps: the Abba "Gimme a man" quote was there because Madonna sampled an Abba tune in one of the tracks on the new album:P

madonna? no no no she's worse than that pratt robbie williams.and gimme gimme a woman after midnight.

but don't tell the wife. or the girlfriend come to think of it!

Glens of Antrim wrote:

Too much queeny Baroque to buy Solid :D

And who's the irish spread mate? You have been saucing tonight ;)

Baroque queens wear too much lace.:P

How perceptive.:DYup, I'm full of sauce inside me tonite. Went shopping at IKEA earlier but it degenerated into a hotdog eating contest with Kingsley when we discovered the cheap buttasty hotdogs at the IKEA deli.:raoflmfao:I managed 12, Kings 20.:shock:Think I have a bottle's worth of mustard plus catsup inside me.:puke:

solidstateman wrote:

Went shopping at IKEA earlier but it degenerated into a hotdog eating contest with Kingsley when we discovered the cheap buttasty hotdogs at the IKEA deli.

IKEA! Hmmmm. So where does gayness go after it has 'gone off the chart' :D

The marketeers at 101cd are raving about this album too. Does it really live up to the hype? :?

Last Maddie album I bought was Ray Of Light. Nice album but the production was a bit iffy in places and they overdid the bass a bit.

I agree with you about the bass on ROL, it was overcooked.:Not Sure: "Confessions" isn't like that, the sonics on this cd are similar to "Music" - the last Maddy album I bought. Sharp basslines, slightly raspy treble but otherwise very clear and fine.

This is Madonna's most fun album since True Blue imho. It's full of hedonistic carefree abandon. Just the thing to listen to (again & again)with the holiday season coming up.:)

Buy it!

Super Wammer
Last Maddie album I bought was Ray Of Light. Nice album but the production was a bit iffy in places and they overdid the bass a bit.

Not half as bad as the Erotica album, the bass was overblown and out of control, even Bedtime Stories was bass heavy!

Planning on getting it tonight as a surprise pressy for the Misses. Pleased it's got Solids seal of approval:pride: :party: