MF 1000

thanks to all the wammers & visitors

Super Wammer

Just thought I'd add a thread to thank the wammers & visitors who turned up today and made it all worthwhile. Not everyone will have visited every room etc , but as a newbie exhibitor thanks to all that came to the Gun Room, whether it was for 30 secs or 10 mins - your interest was appreciated and made all the effort of moving 600lbs of kit 150 miles a pleasure

Keith & Jane

• Upvote 1

I've reported you to the UN for contravening the Geneva Convention by playing that James Blake track - Effing awesome bass!! :shock::^

... and a very fine sounding system overall, too. :)

I've reported you to the UN for contravening the Geneva Convention by playing that James Blake track - Effing awesome bass!! :shock::^

I could hear some James Blake from my room, now I know who is to blame lol.

Only spent a few mins. in your room but it was more than worth it, one of your visitors played the Tron soundtrack, I know it well through desktops but :shock: wow!

The kids today with there portable gear just don't know what they are missing, I hope this reproduction doesn't get lost with our generation.

As always, it was a joy to spend time with you and Jane yesterday Keith, and your system is sounding mighty fine. It was without doubt one of the better and more balanced systems I heard - and was a real advert for what vintage kit (particularly speakers) can achieve at a high level.

Appreciated the organ music, which was effortlessly delivered with all the required grunt, the chocolate cake, and of course your delightful company.

John

:)

A big thanks you to the nameless crew who must have put God knows how many hours into making yesterday happen.

I know how much effort goes into stripping down, packing,moving, and reassembling my ‘’light‘’ boxes, so the effort that goes intomoving some of the boxes concerned does not bear thinking about.

I was in my room for the vast majority of the day, so Iwould like to say thanks to the visitors that found themselves with a room to ‘mind’for 10 minutes while I escaped for coffee, it really was appreciated.

I don’t know about total visitor numbers compared to other years, I do know that I seemed to have a constant stream of changing faces from before the start to just before 5.00 when I decided enough was enough and started packing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, and hope everyone else did.

My sources tell me that seismologists in Japan were seen to be visibly shaken....;-)

My sources tell me that seismologists in Japan were seen to be visibly shaken....;-)

Really enjoyed your system as well, Steve, apart from those awful speakers! ;-)

PS - ok OK! £31.

Really enjoyed your system as well, Steve, apart from those awful speakers! ;-)

PS - ok OK! £31.

Best offer I've had yet. :D

Thanks for the kind words and sorry for playing the wrong track mate, I was a bit wired and tired. :doh: