mr-b

Room/Kit spreadsheet?

Hi

On previous visits to the show there was a spreadsheet (google docs?) that could be downloaded, customised and then printed out for the day - very handy. However this year I've looked on the main show webpage but can only find a room plan with details on mouse-over which isn't much use for this. I did find http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?81806-The-Show-Guide which sounded promising but links to the PDFs are borked.

Is there a spreadsheet this year?

So that's a no then? It's a real shame since it made planning the visit much easier (I can't spare the entire day to go around unfortunately) - I recall in previous years that I didn't know some of the kit and if it weren't for that sheet being available beforehand then I'd have missed out on some really interesting systems.

So there is a spreadsheet! Very useful - the only issue being that I can't seem to download and edit out some columns for printing (which I did in previous years) - there's only View as an option. Still much easier to view than a PDF.

So there is a spreadsheet! Very useful - the only issue being that I can't seem to download and edit out some columns for printing (which I did in previous years) - there's only View as an option. Still much easier to view than a PDF.

That's 'cos you don't have edit access to it.

Thanks I find the straight forward spreadsheet much handier. I do like it in advance of the show so with a highlighter pen I can plan my day. All part of the fun!