The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. We apologise for the inconvenience.

amazement

Wi fi?

There is wifi there, in most rooms, and it generally works quite well. However, if you want to stream you will do much better to take your own router and set it up on a different channel, used only by your streamer and control unit. That way you control it and can fix it.

Or just use an ethernet cable!

I will be using ipad just to use as a remote for the server so not really streaming as such, just to use ipad for playback, atrist, album track selection. Server going staight into dac. I assume the hotels needs to provide wireless doce/key to work ipad?

I will be using ipad just to use as a remote for the server so not really streaming as such' date=' just to use ipad for playback, atrist, album track selection. Server going staight into dac. I assume the hotels needs to provide wireless doce/key to work ipad?[/quote']

Take your own router. Hotel WiFi isn't going to let you control devices on its subnet.