Beckenham

Reduced admission ticket's price for forum members!

Super Wammer

It would be a good idea to make a reduction of ticket prices for members of the Forum) :P what you think ? In my opinion these Show is more familiar than most other's. I going from London untill Leiceister is a ''great trip'', after Leicester to Melton Monbray is not great trip but it is necessary to take other transport, cab or mini bus, in to the Scalford Hotel :nerves: ...:sos:

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

Not the best of ideas. The ticket prices were put up to £12 because £10 would not have covered costs. :doh:

And - since the vast majority of people who attend (and organise) the Show are Wammers, the price reduction would be pretty much universal.

Do you really think that £12 is too much for such a positive experience?

Rather than trying to save a few quid off your taxi fare, why don't you ask if someone can give you a lift? I'm sure your generous contribution to their petrol costs would go down well.

Super Wammer

£12 for 8 hours of hi-fi bliss, fantastic value for money, and thats from a yorkshire man :D

Super Wammer
Not the best of ideas. The ticket prices were put up to £12 because £10 would not have covered costs. :doh:

And - since the vast majority of people who attend (and organise) the Show are Wammers, the price reduction would be pretty much universal.

Do you really think that £12 is too much for such a positive experience?

Rather than trying to save a few quid off your taxi fare, why don't you ask if someone can give you a lift? I'm sure your generous contribution to their petrol costs would go down well.

It was just an idea, some agree, some do not. Coming from London is not very cheap. I have had cheaper experiences with also of great substance too.

Anyway I appreciate your ideia of ​​lift, but if you had read some posts of mine, I'm going to ask if anyone in London or around Melton Mowbray for a long time, but I get the idea that only I live in Greater London. .. and the show is only for local Wigwam members, so, £12 is a universal price indeed.

Thanks for the suggestion

It would be a good idea to make a reduction of ticket prices for members of the Forum) :P what you think ? In my opinion these Show is more familiar than most other's. I going from London untill Leiceister is a ''great trip'', after Leicester to Melton Monbray is not great trip but it is necessary to take other transport, cab or mini bus, in to the Scalford Hotel :nerves: ...:sos:

Cheers

Your ticket has gone up to £15. Please Paypal the extra money.

Cheers

this any help

http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?82997-Driving-from-Sutton-south-London-on-the-Sunday-want-a-lift

Super Wammer

Yep I agree well worth it, Just a shame I'm in Spain doh!!!!!! Poor planning or what.

I'm in Spain but I'll be back next Friday!!!!!! Good planning concha think!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was just an idea, some agree, some do not. Coming from London is not very cheap. I have had cheaper experiences with also of great substance too.

Anyway I appreciate your ideia of ​​lift, but if you had read some posts of mine, I'm going to ask if anyone in London or around Melton Mowbray for a long time, but I get the idea that only I live in Greater London. .. and the show is only for local Wigwam members, so, £12 is a universal price indeed.

Thanks for the suggestion

London is local to scalford compared to where i and many others are coming from.....jeez

Cheers

I would imagine that if a discount to members was ever to be considered, it would quite probably be for paid up members only :roll: just sayin' like.

• Upvote 2