JamPal

FYI, email from Scalford hall

A summary of our agreement with Scalford Hall. Just FYI:

[TABLE=width: 663]

[TR]

[TD]Saturday 2 March 2013

People who are exhibiting in a bedroom on the Sunday are staying on Saturday night in that room. Do not move and rooms as they have all been set.

Some exhibitors want to set up on the second – if their allocated space is available, they can.

Saturday evening – Party night. Please can we have a couple of drink stations around the venue to relieve pressure on the bar – these would required during the on Sunday day too for exhibitors to buy a cold drink, bottles of beer and soft drinks.

Hifi have organised their own band for the reception area.

Usual setup for the meeting rooms and bedrooms as last year – move all to the side and stack beds out of the way – conference rooms and bedrooms want 1 x table and ¾ chairs within each room or conference suite

MAIN ROOM THE LOUNGE - normal lounge furniture – they may be putting displays up

Sunday 3rd March 2013

Setup of bedrooms from 7am start around 10am – no sound equipment can be tested before 10am. Close at 5pm and exhibitors close down by 6.30pm

Meeting Rooms:

1. Colman
  2. Belvoir
  3. Private Dining Room
  4. Gun Room
  5. Rutland
  6. Quorn
  7. Cottesmore
  8. Simpson
  9. Somerby
  10. Windsor
  11. Fernie
  12. Synd 1
  13. Synd 2
  14. Synd 5
  15. Synd 11
  16. Synd 12
  17. Synd 14
  18. Synd 15
  19. Synd 16
  20. Synd 17
  21. Synd 18
  22. Synd 19
  23. Synd 20 – Lenco Heaven Audio are also having a meeting in this room from 10am on 2nd March prior to exhibiting in this room on the 3rd.

Bedrooms:

The Butlers is for Scalford Hall Storage

THEY ARE EXPECTING APPROX 500 VISITORS THIS YEAR SO WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT PARKING ATTENDANTS.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Saturday Night

Hot buffet dinner x 72

Different types of Curry’s, Chilli’s and Rice’s – Kate is aware.

Please make sure there are spicy options – hot, mild and regular.

2 x Veggies

Bar – They drank 4 barrels of real ale last year and we ran out – please make sure we have plenty of real ale in stock. Late bar required.

Sunday

All day rolling buffet required. - The main dining room will be where food is sold – lunch deals would be a good idea, again burgers and sandwiches, soft drinks and crisps – general affordable options for people on Sunday.

Bar to be open all day – see notes about real ale.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Enough emphasis on the beer requirement? Rabski drank 3 of those barrels himself last year.

Make sure there is loads of photos taken, both hifi and wammers, especially at nigh in the bar! Enjoy.

Super Wammer

Thanks for the update James

As 'virgin' exhibitor and being fortunate to have been allocated a non bedroom room ....I'll be arriving on Saturday - what time will people be there etc and if I have access to the Gun Room what time would that be from

Keith

People will be there from about mid day onwards Keith.

I am going to put a little guide together for people. I hope to post it up in the exhibitor notification thread tomorrow.

Cheers,

James.

[TABLE=width: 663]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bar – They drank 4 barrels of real ale last year and we ran out[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

:notworthy:

I'm so proud of you guys

I'm going to miss the mayhem on Saturday night staying at my sister's - I hope everyone's sober enough in the morning!

About the parking situation...Will there be enough space for exhibitor's to get fairly close to the hotel? It's heavy stuff hi-fi and I'm only little :?

Super Wammer
I'm going to miss the mayhem on Saturday night staying at my sister's - I hope everyone's sober enough in the morning!

About the parking situation...Will there be enough space for exhibitor's to get fairly close to the hotel? It's heavy stuff hi-fi and I'm only little :?

I'll have a folding sack truck with me if you want to use it Greg

Keith

I'll have a folding sack truck with me if you want to use it Greg

Keith

Thanks, that could help and I'm sure some burly Wammers will be loitering around Sunday morning :^

You need to be there before 8.

And no. Not to park, but you will be able to pull up and unload.

:notworthy:

I'm so proud of you guys

I think we'd done three of them before the Saturday night curry...

However, as I'm exhibiting and bringing the Well Tempered :nerves:I may well be taking it a wee bit easier than last year.

You need to be there before 8.

And no. Not to park, but you will be able to pull up and unload.

Am aiming to arrive by 7:30am now James :^

I'm sure it will all work out well somehow. Thanks to Hoopsontoast for the PM :)

Super Wammer
A summary of our agreement with Scalford Hall. Just FYI:

Setup of bedrooms from 7am start around 10am – no sound equipment can be tested before 10am. Close at 5pm and exhibitors close down by 6.30pm

I have to tell Mrs k she may have to be up by 7.00 on the Sunday morning ? Aarrgh.... :yeah::RIP:

That's worse than having to set up on the Sunday morning and not play any music until we open at 10.00. :dunno:

k