Gizza

Equipment lineup at this year's show

Super Wammer

I've just taken a look at the finalised show guide and I have to say what a fantastic lineup of equipment there is this year. Soooo looking forward to the show now, I just hope I get to hear the vast number of rooms that are beckoning!

I have to agree.

In some ways I wish I wasn't exhibiting, because there are a hell of a lot of rooms I'd really like to spend some time in!

I have to agree.

In some ways I wish I wasn't exhibiting, because there are a hell of a lot of rooms I'd really like to spend some time in!

Me too Rabs :( I should get a bit of a look round at some point during the day, but I hope people like what they hear from my system. Had a couple of Wammers (including EoS) round recently, both of whom were impressed, so that's encouraging.

I have to agree.

I've been really tempted to exhibit again this year, but have forced myself not to. I can now spend plenty of time listening to a few of the systems. And a quick dash round a few others.

EoS will say anything on a promise of some still-warm roadkill.

EoS will say anything on a promise of some still-warm roadkill.

I did notice someone had knocked over the bins, maybe that was him looking for chicken carcasses :?

Really looking forward to the weekend again, some great kit on show as always. Will hope to try and grab a very fleeting 20 mins or so break to listen to a couple of other rooms.

The digital side of my rig has come together quite nicely now, but the turntable's still sounding a bit sherman unfortunately.

Really looking forward to the weekend again, some great kit on show as always. Will hope to try and grab a very fleeting 20 mins or so break to listen to a couple of other rooms.

The digital side of my rig has come together quite nicely now, but the turntable's still sounding a bit sherman unfortunately.

Know the feeling Richard. The Well Tempered is spread over the floor at the moment, as I made the utterly stupid decision to sort out the dodgy cartridge tags :doh:

Memo to self. It works, so leave the fucker well alone.

All looked so easy, but the buggers seem to be wired with human hair and if you do so much as get within a centimetre of them, the wire vanishes.

Memo to self. It works, so leave the fucker well alone.

I dunno - and of course none of us have ever done anything like that before. ;)

<hope you get sorted>

My turntable's just sounding flat, even briefly fitting a Decca SG couldn't wake the b*stard up - it's about as fulfilling to listen to as it is watching aluminium rust. Reckon phonostage is the culprit.

Wish mine was sounding flat. With no cart tags attached it's not sounding much at all at the moment :(

I recommend a hammer.

..... Reckon phonostage is the culprit.

Want to borrow my Dino/NCPSU?

Know the feeling Richard. The Well Tempered is spread over the floor at the moment ...

If it's any consolation here's one of the stands for my NS-1000s (pic taken 10 mins ago):

NS-1000standparts_zpsd66b6b60.jpg

Don't worry, I'm not doing the cutting on the living room carpet, it's just easier to photograph there.

VB