surayne

Help wanted: LP pickup at Scalford to Surrey / London

Unfortunately it's looking very unlikely that I can make it to Scalford this year. :(

I had arranged to pick up a stash of vinyl from someone there and would really appreciate it if someone from the London / Surrey-ish area could pick the LPs up on my behalf, I'll then pick them up from you when mutually convenient. I'm happy to travel a bit further afield if needed.

Pretty please, anyone?

Unfortunately it's looking very unlikely that I can make it to Scalford this year. :(

I had arranged to pick up a stash of vinyl from someone there and would really appreciate it if someone from the London / Surrey-ish area could pick the LPs up on my behalf, I'll then pick them up from you when mutually convenient. I'm happy to travel a bit further afield if needed.

Pretty please, anyone?

Shouldn't be a problem for me... depends on how big the stash is as it'll have to squeeze round my kit...

my brother and his friends are coming on the sunday so they might have some space if I can't get it in...

If you need a back up in case harv's boot is full, then I'm in SE23.