rabski

The Show Guide

The show guide is about finalised now. It will be an A3 size overall, gatefold so that it's reasonably easy to cart around and see where you're going. This will be handed out to everyone who comes to the event. The floorplans are correct according to the hotel, so hopefully...

You can download the pdf versions below. Sorry, but they're quite large files!

Exhibitors: Please, please check your details (equipment, room number, spelling, etc.) and post in this thread if there is anything that needs to be changed. We still have a few days, but I want to get the files to the printers as soon as possible so there is plenty of time to produce it.

SIDE ONE

SIDE TWO

• Upvote 2

super job fella

Looks excellent, and my details are fine, but when I download p2 I see the map in the top left corner labelled ROUND FLOOR, when I guess it should be GROUND FLOOR (or is this some joke about the roly-polier wammers not being able to get up the stairs :D ?).

Edit: Also on p1 in Syndicate 17 I guess it should be Reel-to-Reel, not Reel to Rell.

VB

Looks excellent, and my details are fine, but when I download p2 I see the map in the top left corner labelled ROUND FLOOR, when I guess it should be GROUND FLOOR (or is this some joke about the roly-polier wammers not being able to get up the stairs :D ?).

Edit: Also on p1 in Syndicate 17 I guess it should be Reel-to-Reel, not Reel to Rell.

VB

Possibly the download VB. It's defintely 'ground floor' on the original. However, well spotted with the rell! Exactly the sort of thing that needs checking. Spell check is useless with text like this because there are a million words it won't recognise.

• Upvote 1

Typo. Side One. Sponsorsed.

Typo. Side One. Sponsorsed.

:oops:

easily done, there's alot of text altogether.

It looks good though.

Perhaps it ought to mention that there'll be a couple of live sets by TG Elias during the day although not sure where & what time yet.

easily done, there's alot of text altogether.

It looks good though.

Perhaps it ought to mention that there'll be a couple of live sets by TG Elias during the day although not sure where & what time yet.

Can squeeze that in. Sorry, didn't realise that was Sunday as well as Sat evening.

LOL, it was the Sunday that was the original intention. The saturday performance came as a useful extra really for those who'd be stuck in their rooms on the Sunday.

Possibly the download VB. It's defintely 'ground floor' on the original.

Weird. Here's how it appeared to me

Scalfordprogrammep2.jpg

But anything's possible with computers :roll:. You've got the original of course, so what you see is definitive.

VB

Curiouser and curiouser. Downloading it here, it's fine!

mine has a G, (letter, not string) I should check your keyboard VB, just in case G has fallen off.

I just downloaded it again and now it's fine. Weird, but never mind.

Just a thought. Would it be too patronising to squeeze in a line saying 'more rooms overleaf' at the end of the First Floor section ? In my first year at the show I was on the second floor and afterwards a few people said they hadn't even realised that there were rooms up there. It would just be for the 'hard of thinking' brigade of course. But I'm quite often surprised how many of those there are ...

VB