Huntergatherer

Map ?

Hi Guys.

Always love the Wam show, but seem to remember I found last years a bit confusing finding rooms.

It could have just been me but was there a problem regarding sorting out a room map?

It used to do my head in too.

But then I realised it is simple. There are 2 parts. The old hotel and the new part.

The new part is really just a corridor with bedrooms off, in an L shape, on 2 floors.

Now, here is the BIG deal.

To get from the old to new, you MUST go out of the door next to the PRIVATE DINING ROOM, cross the little courtyard, and into the door facing you. This is the start of the NEW WING. Simples.

A map is good !!

PS in theory you could go through Butlers Pantry, then through the Gun Room, to get to the new wing. I think you could do that the first year. But I dont think that has been possible the last few years.

It used to do my head in too.

But then I realised it is simple. There are 2 parts. The old hotel and the new part.

The new part is really just a corridor with bedrooms off, in an L shape, on 2 floors.

Now, here is the BIG deal.

To get from the old to new, you MUST go out of the door next to the PRIVATE DINING ROOM, cross the little courtyard, and into the door facing you. This is the start of the NEW WING. Simples.

A map is good !!

PS in theory you could go through Butlers Pantry, then through the Gun Room, to get to the new wing. I think you could do that the first year. But I dont think that has been possible the last few years.

Theoretically you could, but there's someone exhibiting in the Gun Room and they'd probably prefer it not to be a corridor.

just accept that its a maze, enjoy what you find, regret what you miss.....

I'm in the middle of doing the show guide. It'll be an A3 gatefold leaflet, and once all finalised and approved by the powers that be (and once any more come in from the cold of the subs bench) I'll put up a link to download the pdfs so you can print them off and do your planning in advance!

• Upvote 1

I'm in the middle of doing the show guide. It'll be an A3 gatefold leaflet, and once all finalised and approved by the powers that be (and once any more come in from the cold of the subs bench) I'll put up a link to download the pdfs so you can print them off and do your planning in advance!

Thanks So much that would be brilliant.

please provide exact GPS locations for each room so I don't miss anything.

The hotel is a shape shifter , its in another dimension, you can check-out any time you like,

but you can never leave :nup:

you can check-out any time you like,

but you can never leave :nup:

Not if you're in the bar with me on the Saturday night you can't. No.