rabski

Rooms and room plans

I'm just doing the website to show all the rooms and by the end of the day, the lot should be up on the show website.

Praise the Lord, I also now have the correct floor plan details, so hopefully there won't be any last minute surprises about room numbers this year!

Rather than messing around with the spreadsheet, if anyone has system details changed from those originally shown, please just drop a quick post in here. Please, please don't PM me, or my inbox will explode.

Just major changes please, it's only a rough guide for people.

Haywood's room (Quorn) is now the communal horn system, a scratch system made up on the day, with probably half a dozen of us contributing parts. It will be at least a five-way digital active front-loaded horn system, will need more than one van to transport it, and will be extraordinarily silly. More than that, I cannot say.

Hi Richard

Setting Son and I are in room 73.

System will be:-

Inspire modded Linn Sondek with Ittok LVII and Audio Note IQ3

Pink Triangle Tarantella with Rega arm and Goldring 1042

Rega Planet (as transport)

Audio Note DAC 0.1x

Audio Note Oto SE

Audio Note J LX

Pink Triangle V Linn, let battle commence! :D

Cheers

Steve

Super Wammer

Hoopsontoast (Room 87)

Source: Sony DVP-S9000ES

Amplifier: Sony TA-F770ES (hopefully)

Speakers: KEF Reference 104/2

Cheers :^

Haywood's room (Quorn) is now the communal horn system, a scratch system made up on the day, with probably half a dozen of us contributing parts. It will be at least a five-way digital active front-loaded horn system, will need more than one van to transport it, and will be extraordinarily silly. More than that, I cannot say.

Adam, I've got Quorn as Tel etc. Off the list, Hayward is down as Coman room, unless you know something I don't!

Still not set in stone, but probably close.....

19b second floor: freefallrob & radical

2 x Wheels of steel, Father and Son team return to do battle!

Technics SL1210mk2/RB300/Goldring Eroica LOMC

Arkless Modified CA640P phono stage

Vs.

Technics SL1200mk2/Audio Technica headshell/litz headshell wires/Ortofon Vigor HOMC

EAR834P phono stage

Rotel RA-04 amplifier

Mystery stand mount speakers!

Adam, I've got Quorn as Tel etc. Off the list, Hayward is down as Coman room, unless you know something I don't!

Sorry I'm probably out of date. But exceptionally pleased with the Coleman room!

Richard, thanks for taking on this job.

Ive just come off the subs bench, so am not in the original spreadsheet.

I am in room 82. (previously alphatoner)

TURNTABLE

Michell Orbe SE

SME 4

Ortofon Cadenza Black

AMPS

Tom Evans "The Groove" Phono Stage

Audio Innovations 2nd Audio Monos

Audio Innovations L1 Pre

SPEAKERS

Snell K's

Thanks all. Keep 'em coming.

Going through all the kit lists makes me a bit sorry I'm exhibiting to be honest. There's a hell of a lot here I'd love to spend time listening to!

OK.

Plans and rooms are now up and live onthe show site here: http://www.thehifishow.com/floorplan-2013.html

Unless someone knows better, the following exhibitors are on the room allocations list, but I don't have any system details:

Dr Rock, 1st floor, room 77

Baggawire, 1st floor, room 78

Nagraboy, 1st floor, room 85

Steve (don't know which one!), 1st floor, room 88

If anyone knows, or they see this, please post system details.

The plans now should have all the correct room numbers. The only query is the second floor, Freefallrob is shown as syndicate 19b, but according to Scalford, there isn't one and it's now presumably syndicate 18, as 17, 19 and 20 are all sorted!

Any problems or queries (or plain old cock ups and spellingmistakes) please post here and I will fix 'em.

• Upvote 2

Super Wammer
:oj::notworthy: Top work chaps, cant wait! :^

OK.

The only query is the second floor, Freefallrob is shown as syndicate 19b, but according to Scalford, there isn't one and it's now presumably syndicate 18, as 17, 19 and 20 are all sorted!

Yeah that is bizarre isn't it, I've tried to clear this up a few times but never had a straight answer:nuts:. There has always been confusion on the 2nd floor as the room numbers seem to change from side to side.....:D

P.s Nice job by the way:^