The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. We apologise for the inconvenience.

khapahk

* * * badges * * *

Super Wammer

ORDERS CLOSE - Midnight 28 February 2013

The 2013 Show will be upon us in just over eight weeks :shock: and, as in previous years, I'll be producing ID badges for anyone that wants one. They are available for exhibitors and visiting Wammers alike; there is only one design/colour of badge that will be used for both categories !

THE GOOD NEWS

Someone pointed out a little while ago that this will be the fifth Show, maybe a relatively small number but a milestone worth celebrating nonetheless. This year's design reflects the occasion, looking like this :-

[ATTACH]8120[/ATTACH]

Following several suggestions after last year's Show, I'll be upgrading the attachment device by providing a lanyard, instead of a clip.

THE NOT SO GOOD NEWS

The demand for badges has grown considerably since the first Show, from about 40 then to over 160 last year, and, in all honesty, I can no longer afford to provide them for free, so there will be a small charge this year. Sorry folks.

The cost will be £1.00 per badge. A hi-end version may be available with a Kondo-wired lanyard, but at a premium of course......!

As usual, please let me know your requirements via this thread, feel free to start ordering now (if you've not had one before, the usual practice is to have your Wam name on the badge, as in the picture above).

The badges will be distributed/available for collection at the Show. Payment can be made at that time.

Cheers,

k

10/1/13 20:20 all on list up until now (both exhibitors and visitors....:whistle: )

14/1/13 20:09 all on list up to post #75

18/1/13 19:47 all on list up to post #87

29/1/13 19:31 all on list up to post #102

04/2/13 20:22 all on list up to post #111

07/2/13 20:22 all on list up to post #115

11/2/13 19:55 all on list up to post #123

25/2/13 22:05 all on list up to post #133

26/2/13 22:28 all on list up to post #137

577e7260974f8_showbadgeimage04copy.jpg.d

• Upvote 8

Visitors' badge for me too.

Thanks

S.

Following several suggestions after last year's Show, I'll be upgrading the attachment device by providing a lanyard, instead of a clip.

Excellent upgrade, I helped handing them out last year and not many people had a suitable place to clip them.

Have a rep Bob oh and a visitors badge for me please :)

Yes please Bob

Can I have 'Tel :)'

(with smiley if poss)

Thanks

Have you never heard of the trades descriptions act? ;-)

Super Wammer

one for me please bob (visitor) thank you

Super Wammer

Exhibitors badge please Bob :^

Visitor's badge please Bob. :)

Ta.

I am assuming that as per previous years there is only one badge and it doesn't matter whether one is a visitor or exhibitor as the name badges are optional extras on top of the whatever 'official' badges are issued.

Can I have a badge please - 'John the Mad Latvian' if possible. :^

(Preferably valve-powered and in a Burmese Teak veneer.) :whistle:

:)