cobbler

I have got tickets to see .......................

Super Wammer
4 hours ago, greybeard said:

Just got tickets for Joan Baez, at the Palladium in February, for her farewell tour. 

We have tickets for Manchester

• Like 1

In addition to the Steely Dan/ Steve Winwood tickets for Feb we have just booked  to see Hall and Oates in  Brum next year as well.:)

Super Wammer
On 07/12/2018 at 16:53, Colinjg said:

In addition to the Steely Dan/ Steve Winwood tickets for Feb we have just booked  to see Hall and Oates in  Brum next year as well.:)

Hall & Oates are always a great show.  

I presume you have enjoyed the 'Live at Daryl's House' series? If not, I recommend it. There have been a LOT of guests, but Daryl only keeps the recent ones available on the main site. However, you can check them out in the lists on his site, then find the others on youtube. I enjoyed Cee Lo Green and Joe Walsh in particular.....

https://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/welcome.html

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&source=hp&ei=LoALXJ2RBY-dkwWMpb6IAw&q=youtube+live+at+daryl's+house+cee+lo+green&oq=youtube+live+at+daryl's+house+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l4j0i22i30l6.1043.13390..17630...0.0..0.127.2369.30j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131.v_FIWJpTDtk

Cheers, David

Edited by vintageaxeman

3 hours ago, vintageaxeman said:

Hall & Oates are always a great show.  

I presume you have enjoyed the 'Live at Daryl's House' series? If not, I recommend it. There have been a LOT of guests, but Daryl only keeps the recent ones available on the main site. However, you can check them out in the lists on his site, then find them on youtube.

https://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/welcome.html

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&source=hp&ei=LoALXJ2RBY-dkwWMpb6IAw&q=youtube+live+at+daryl's+house+cee+lo+green&oq=youtube+live+at+daryl's+house+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0l4j0i22i30l6.1043.13390..17630...0.0..0.127.2369.30j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131.v_FIWJpTDtk

Cheers, David

Thanks for that, I will check them out, not seen them. Cheers.

My very first gig was Steve Hillage in 1979, got tickets to see him playing music from his first 4 albums in 2019 - 40 years since seeing him the 1st time :o

• Like 1

The Bootleg Beatles at Newcastle City Hall tonight.:oj:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sgt Pepper said:

The Bootleg Beatles at Newcastle City Hall tonight.:oj:

I hope you have great time. I'm seeing them in April 2019 in Canterbury.

Edited by AntA
spelling

4 hours ago, AntA said:

I hope you have great time. I'm seeing them in April 2019 in Canterbury.

@ The Marlowe? Good luck if so.

The audience for a Queen tribute band I went to see were the worst, no one wanted to get up and boogie! I looked a right pillock up on my own; you can't sit down at a Queen tribute concert can you! Hopefully the Beatles fans will be different...

Man what a fantastic night, these guys nailed it. Orchestra and brass backing was unbelievable and yes everyone was on their feet even the security were boogieing along.:notworthy:

Terrible picture, performing Savoy Truffle:

bootleg%20beatles_zpskgrbwxfb.jpg

Edited by Sgt Pepper
  • Like 4

^^^ I like the back drop Mackintosh's Good News chocolates , haven't heard of them for donkey's years.

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Ain’t got a ticket, no need. I’m seeing ‘Whole Lotta Led’, July 13th here in Bristol. Really looking forward to it as they’re celebrating the 50th anniversary of Zep II, by playing the whole of the album, in the second half of their show. Look out for ‘em @parcelmonkey 👍

• Like 1

Bit thin on the ground at the 'mo, but so far;

Future of the Left (from the ashes of the mighty Mclusky) at The Lexington Feb 2nd, this will be a storming gig.

Hey Charlie at the The Lexington, 12th Feb, all female grunge

Damo Suzuki (fron Can) at some church in Walthamstow 23rd March

Otoboke Beaver, female Japanese Punk, excellent! 2nd May

John Cooper Clarke in Bexhill, 16th May.

Heres Otoboke Beaver in Bethnal Green, (as filmed by me!)

Edited by karlinamillion