JamPal

Who is staying Saturday night?

I am staying Saturday  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if you are not an exhibitor, please let me know here.

Ta,

JP

I've got room 85, but will be staying at my sister's house nearby so won't need a room for overnight.

So that makes me 'none of the above'!

I've got room 85, but will be staying at my sister's house nearby so won't need a room for overnight.

Thanks, that's helpful info.

Guys, if you are not stayin but are exhibiting, let me know here. That way I can make sure your room get's let to an exhibitor, not joe public :^

VERY IMPORTANT

Hopefully staying sat and flashing on sunday

Yes please. I'm exhibiting and a twin room for Saturday night would be great thanks

Exhibiting with Testy - we'll need 2 rooms, one of which can be the show room. I'll be staying Sunday night as well.

Tel, SimonMS, Jeremyrosehifi, are all exhibiting a combined system but would like a room each please.

Exhibiting but no room for Saturday night required, thanks James. I've just rung up and booked the fabulous place we stayed this year.... :^

I've got room 85 ...

Ah, so some people know which rooms they've got. I don't (did I miss something ?). So:

a) If I've got a room then I'll need a double bed for me and the missus.

b) If I've got a Syndicate Room or a Large Room then the room with the double bed in will need to be a different room (I might consider a sleeping bag on the floor but SWMBO won't and I need her co-operation on this).

c) If I haven't got an exhibiting room then I don't know if I'll want a bedroom. If I do it will almost certainly be single occupancy (she doesn't love hifi enough to come along just to listen to other people's). If necessary I'll get you an answer on this. But I'm still hoping to be exhibiting.

VB

Edit: If I get Syndicate 12, like I have for the last 2 years :^, and if you need to put someone into the bed in Nagraboy's room then I think his room is above Syndicate 12. So we'd be OK to sleep there. That way if I'm still fiddling with the wires at midnight I won't be keeping the person upstairs awake (well I will, but I can probably buy her off afterwards ...).

Edit II: Oops, forget all this. 85 is not above Syn 12. 86 is.