JamPal

Exhibitor notifications

All exhibitors need to subscribe to this thread please.

• Upvote 1

New column added to spreadsheet for Hotel room on Saturday night.

Please indicate Yes or No.

When you email me your contact details for the insurance (£5.00 per exhibitor) I will email you back confirmation and also a code and phone number with which to book your Hotel room, so that if you are exhibiting in a bedroom you will sleep in that same room the night before. You will NOT be able to book a room without this code.

Once all the exhibitors that need rooms have them, the rest will be released on general sale.

Regards,

James.

Please mark that you need a room in the spreadsheet.

Also please EMAIL me your contact details to show @ hifiwigwam.com

I delete all my PM's far too often to store the data there.

Thanks.

James.

I don't think Mrs Mac would like that very much, can we reserve a double room as well?

It will be a normal room. Just at 8am when you head down for breakfast they take the bed out etc.

If people can't sleep in the rooms they are exhibiting in, then they won't have access till people check out of them at mid day, which will make for a pretty poor show. :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Get em while they're hot, they are lovely..

http://www.thehifishow.com/

£12.00 in advance. £13.00 on the day. Costs have gone up this year, more rooms and parking attendant plus more insurance to cover.

Exhibitors need not buy a ticket, but you will be asked for a £5ver to cover liability insurance and anyone wanting a large room will be asked to donate £30.00 towards to the costs.

Thanks all :-)

OK,

Bedroom Exhibitors.. You need to email melanie.bowler@scalfordhall.co.uk with your Full real name and your user name to book a room for the Saturday night.

• Upvote 1

OK,

Bedroom Exhibitors.. You need to email melanie.bowler@scalfordhall.co.uk with your Full real name and your user name to book a room for the Saturday night.

Second time lucky ;-) Many thanks again for getting this sorted:^:^:^

What about non-bedroom exhibitors' date=' can we also book yet?[/quote']

Hold fire please.

Bear in mind, all the rooms are blocked by us, you'll get a room, no rush yet.

Hold fire please.

Bear in mind, all the rooms are blocked by us, you'll get a room, no rush yet.

Ok, Boss. Will do :D thx

Super Wammer

e-mail sent this morning as per instruction for room 36 . Thanks for all the organisation and help that I am sure goes on behind the scenes.

All booked up and Mel has confirmed so fingers crossed this will be my first ever room and will keep my fingers crossed that I will not make a complete pigs ear of it .

Might also now bring my new speakers (pair of KEF103 circa 76/77) as they can work hard against a wall which might be useful .

• Upvote 1

OK,

in case any of you missed it: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are we any nearer allowing non bedroom exhibitors to book their rooms? :whistle:

I'm in a bigger room and also hoping to get so shit faced I can't move stay the night.

Apparently, we have the whole place cleared of all non-essential personnel. Waiting for confirmation, but I presume we need to book direct with the hotel.