hifinutter

hart speakers and audionote valve amp, WOW!

Super Wammer

Well I sold mine and kept the stately home, so you are correct. :D

So how do you use a valve amp with active speakers?

Presumably it is only the bass driver that is active.

Hifi Plush seemed to like this model very much OB.

must be the room that I heard them in then.

must be the room that I heard them in then.

If you heard them twice and didn't like them I would trust your own ears, you have heard more speakers than most!

They put a stupid price tag on them to attract the rich stupid cocksuckers who know no better than offer them at wild discounts to make them look attractive. It's a sales trick called 'price norming' where you increase the apparent worth of an item above it's realistic value by starting out with a ridiculously high MSRP, estimate etc. Loads of companies do it.

They also sounded absolutely shit when I heard them at the show, just bloody awful boomy.

They put a stupid price tag on them to attract the rich stupid cocksuckers who know no better than offer them at wild discounts to make them look attractive. It's a sales trick called 'price norming' where you increase the apparent worth of an item above it's realistic value by starting out with a ridiculously high MSRP, estimate etc. Loads of companies do it.

They also sounded absolutely shit when I heard them at the show, just bloody awful boomy.

rich are easily fleeced, it seems.

As for the pricing, I bet Kuzma, Weiss, EAR and Focal have a fair pricing policy! obviously every other companies are ripping people off. Well until you change your gears to something else eh?