JamPal

Wigwam Show 2013 - 3rd March 2013

I would be happy to do it again next year.

May I suggest thar room 1F, 21 is completely unsuitable though for any exhibition, even for a Nait 'n Kans system. It is basically an uncarpeted broom cupboard single bedroom.

The pies were great so stick with the Nelsons.

May I suggest thar room 1F, 21 is completely unsuitable though for any exhibition, even for a Nait 'n Kans system. It is basically an uncarpeted broom cupboard single bedroom.

Hi Steve, I agree.

That is not one of the rooms we agreed with the hotel. If you had come to see me the night before, or in the morning I would have had them move you somewhere more suitable (bigger)

Melton Mowbray revealed as most accident-prone place in England

Residents seemed to be at a loss to explain the high death rates.

They should try walking down the High St at kicking off out time on a Friday night! :fight:

The pies were great so stick with the Nelsons.

Trust me, 1F 7 was even worse...

Rooms will be better next year. i am going to personally go round each room with some one from Scalford and hand pick them.

This will be happening in a few weeks time, I will then get the room numbers on the contract :-) :^

Hi Steve, I agree.

That is not one of the rooms we agreed with the hotel. If you had come to see me the night before, or in the morning I would have had them move you somewhere more suitable (bigger)

The night before I thought I was in room 1F,46a, aka room 42, 3 doors on the left after Syndicate 5. I did not know I was in room 21 until 9 am Sunday morning. Fortunately the hotel staff relocated me to room 1F, 88 and stripped it immediately. I was very impressed with how promptly they turned things around.

Trust me, 1F 7 was even worse...

I thought you had set up in a corridor on a train :)

Well done for still producing some interesting sounds from very interesting kit :^

Super Mod
Rooms will be better next year. i am going to personally go round each room with some one from Scalford and hand pick them.

This will be happening in a few weeks time, I will then get the room numbers on the contract :-) :^

Don't forget to pick up a Nelson's Pork Pie.

As recommended by Hifi Wigwam.

Web10lbPie.jpg

Super Wammer

Maybe a new thread with exhibitors experiences from this year on the rooms they had would help next years exhibitors. I will start with The Windsor room, has a floor like a trampoline, when Cambs12 ( stuart ) walked across the room my chair almost left the floor its so bouncy, but that may be because he is so svelte like:) So if you plan to use a tt have a very heavy solid rack like what I 'ad. It didn't miss a beat but Rabski gave up trying to use his tt last year I believe.

Maybe a new thread with exhibitors experiences from this year on the rooms they had would help next years exhibitors. I will start with The Windsor room, has a floor like a trampoline, when Cambs12 ( stuart ) walked across the room my chair almost left the floor its so bouncy, but that may be because he is so svelte like:) So if you plan to use a tt have a very heavy solid rack like what I 'ad. It didn't miss a beat but Rabski gave up trying to use his tt last year I believe.

The trampoline effect was something that worried me when trying 'my' TT... I'll confess I (and one or two others) were very impressed by how well it coped, even with a couple of people marching within 2 or 3 feet of it!

It is a room that may be better suited to a digital front end.