Stupinder

Good luck

Good luck with the show this weekend folks. I'm so pissed off I can't make it but will annoy the neighbours and local wildlife this weekend with high volumes.

All the folks that have been involved in putting it together deserve a really massive pat on the back. "Big up from the french massive(fecking huge actually and, like Leon, getting larger)"

There are bound to be a few folk who moan about one thing or another but then you get ungrateful people at every turn.

Cheers Stu, sorry we won't see you this year. Now doubt there will be lots of pictures and vids for you to watch when everyone recovers afterwards!

:^

This is bad news Stu, I will be thinking of you when I wind the rig up playing Frank Zappa...............I do hope you have a great weekend.

BTW thanks for your wishes.

S

Good luck with the show this weekend folks. I'm so pissed off I can't make it but will annoy the neighbours and local wildlife this weekend with high volumes.

All the folks that have been involved in putting it together deserve a really massive pat on the back. "Big up from the french massive(fecking huge actually and, like Leon, getting larger)"

There are bound to be a few folk who moan about one thing or another but then you get ungrateful people at every turn.

Hear hear, big up the Scalford Crew from the Bristol Massive. Represent :^

nowt wrong with brass lad , an old git , richard wagner , well he did all right with trombones :^

Have a great show chaps - just relax and enjoy it, and take some time to walk round...

Beware old geezers carrying brass band cd though... :shock:

Good Luck!

I got there for the first time last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sadly, I can't make it this year. Have a pie for me and enjoy yourselves!

Mull

Guest purplepleaser

Hope everyone has a great time. I might make it but after a long night shift not too sure.