bagga

Trestle tables in the Syndicate rooms?

Hi!

I am wondering if we can rely on using there being trestle tables in the Syndicate rooms to support our gear rather than me ramming my stand into my already crowded car?

Last year I took the spikes off my Sound Organisation stand and used it but I would prefer not to have to bring this and would need a table anyway as my turntable sits of a dedicated shelf at home and the power amp is too big to fit on any but the top tier of the stand. There were several collapsible trestle tables in the syndicate rooms lasy year and I was wondering if we can expect the same? I think the two systems in synndicate room 18 last year used one?

My LP12 has been Trampolined since last year so I am hoping it will be less sensitive to its siting?

P.S. I am getting quite giddy about the show now and deciding what music to bring along! Just hope all my gear fits in the car! This Krell boxes ain't small!

Cheers

Andy

P.S. My amps go to 11! But I will only play them at 6 (most of the time anyway!):wall:

I think I made some mention of furniture in another thread, but all rooms should have a table and chairs in them.

Specific requirements are generally sorted on the day - the hotel have been very helpful with this in the past.

I think I made some mention of furniture in another thread, but all rooms should have a table and chairs in them.

Specific requirements are generally sorted on the day - the hotel have been very helpful with this in the past.

Thanks! I am sure that you are right. I may need to pring the stand anyway given that otherwise I may struggle with 1m interconnects to plug it all together if it is laid out side by side? D'OH!

Scalford is the reason I bought longer ones! I struggled in the first year but got my act together thereafter.

Up-and-down is easy, but side-by-side does generally require longer interconnects.

I think that I should be OK! Pierre the bear is bring all sorts of bit and bobs and I only have 2 sources and the LP12 feeds an outboard phono stage now with 2metres possible between turntable and preamp. It could be a bit of a Heath Robinson support affair...may bring the SO table after all but we shall see....