Sign in to follow this  
gjm

Exhibitors and overnight accommodation

Just spoken to Scalford and they have confirmed my booking, which was also done via the Booking.com site

Double checked my booking and all is fine. Did ask them to confirm a well-soundproofed room with somewhere suitable to attach manacles, some rubber sheets and running water, but they said the demand had been so great that they couldn't guarantee. Shame.

I have a twin room for 2 nights (sharing with Ropie from Lenco Heaven), all sorted with Scalford a couple of weeks ago.

Ed are you sure you booked for the 3rd & not the 5th ;-)

My date fixation issues came after the point I booked the room. I'm working on a fix for the other bit currently :minikev:.

I booked a double rather than a twin as it was all they had left two weeks ago. I've just confirmed with the hotel that they have my booking. They mentioned that because of the demand for twin rooms some of the double beds won't be able to convert into twins so it looks like i'll be bringing an airbed for my cousin, i may be from Norfolk but even we draw the line somewhere.

Guest BD Audio

I was lucky enought I share a double bed with gthang last year. He stole all the covers. :x

... it looks like i'll be bringing an airbed for my cousin, i may be from Norfolk but even we draw the line somewhere.

I'm almost from Norfolk and from what I remember the line was way, way beyond sleeping with one's cousin ;-)

VB

would like to stay with kit and dont mind paying, spoke to Melanie at scalford who told me organisers are sorting rooms

do we got a message to confirm everything

time is flying past and the weekend is only 4 saturdays away

dont panic mr mainwaring !!:nerves:

I haven't booked a room at the Scalford as was staying near(ish) with friends. But if there's a 'sorting out' being done, I'd like to stay on Saturday night in GF74 which has been allocated to me.

I can use the wee sma' hours making full frequency sweeps at reference dB to 'shake down' the acoustics. :)