mojo_pin

car share thread plz

I'm thinking of going to Scalford for the day only trouble is it’s a bit too far for me to drive there and back in a day. If anyone one wants to share the driving of my car and lives either near Rochdale or on route then I can accommodate 3 or 4 at a pinch in my car.

Hi Pete, I'm thinking about the round trip from Manchester on the Sunday. Will let you know if I'm still going, drop me a PM if you're still looking for a lift in a week or so.

I am going on Sunday early doors and staying to the bitter end. i am happy to share lifts and petrol money. Either in my car or meeting up and sharing in someone elses vehicle.. Comtact me by pm my lovelies.

I was going to offer car sharing from Norfolk but look like I will be taking 2 of my waitress to the show this year, it might be a bit too tight at the back seat...

waitress.jpg

Guest MJ.
I was going to offer car sharing from Norfolk but look like I will be taking 2 of my waitress to the show this year, it might be a bit too tight at the back seat...

waitress.jpg

I need a lift, me me me me me me, please OB. I'd fit in (hopefully) nicely !

waitress.jpg

Are they girls OB? :run:

Guest MJ.
Are they girls OB? :run:

'course they're girls, they're drinking wine FFS :doh:

Looks like a siamese twin to me, two heads one body ;-).

Guest CarlBkk

Us Saxons will meet for battle in the area known for its pies. Pitchforks are the weapon of choice.

waitress.jpg

If they get bored during the day, there will be a pie or two to be cut and served in GF40....