SSM

Tennis, anyone?

If this doesn't merit a Knighthood in the New Year's Honors list I don't know what does.

It does merit a knighthood but surely it's better for AM to receive it when he retires. (?)

Oh wow, Murray ends 2016 ranked No.1 I didn't think he could achieve that this year, so I'm a bit gobsmacked!!!

Stratie, Sweetpot, Lexi, Geo... are you scotch bois still lurking around? AM is world No.1 !!! This is your chance to sock it to me LOL!!!

SS 

Still here you salty dog,  pleased and glowing :D won't stick it to ya, since you were only stirring.

Almost unbelievable, isn't it? A Scottish tennis player world No.1. I wouldnt have thought this possible for AM in 2006, given the drubbings he got from the Big Two!!!

Nice to see you around. Stay tuned for the next AM meltdown at the. 2017 AO LOL.

SS

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, SSM said:

Stratie, Sweetpot, Lexi, Geo... are you scotch bois still lurking around? AM is world No.1 !!! This is your chance to sock it to me LOL!!!

SS 

Still floating and not coming down any time soon at Playstation Boy's achievements, :D to be honest the big dollop has excelled himself,

i thought he was gonna be another ''glorious failure'' which England shores are famous for,

gone soft in my old age to sock it to anyone nowadays count yourself lucky, so this :fight:will have to do.

ouch...;-) Good to know that makes you happy and chipper!

I wonder how many statues of the Murrays and Lendl will be erected in Scotchland over the next few months? That could keep ol' builder Lexi and Potemkin in coin for a while... :nuts:

cheerSS

Glad to see your shadow getting longer and further when i look out he window this morning as you beat a retreat,

i was ready to polish my long retired Claymore to give you a square go if you give me cheek. :D

Good grief,that statue of AM looks like Mozart.

Edited by wiicrackpot
typo

That was a shock !

Super Dealer

Yep, makes Muzza favourite but here's still some strong competition left like Wawrinka et al

Court is so fast.    I wonder if Grigor Dimitrov can finally fulfill his potential?

Edited by The Strat

13 hours ago, wiicrackpot said:

Andy Murray :shock:............:cs::cs::cs:

Not to fret Wii, it's only a tennis match. 

Anybody but Chumpchops xD