JamPal

Anyone staying sunday night?

I have a meeting in London Monday but still think I will stay Sunday, I hate the idea of driving home after such a long day, and especially as Saturday tends to be a bit low on the sleep front.

I wish. Oh, how I wish...

I have to work on Monday. :doh::?:(:cs::grrr::off:

Some time between Sunday evening and 9:00 Monday I have to get everything back into the van, get home, unload it all and then get the van back to the hire company. The temptation is almost overwhelming, but if I succumb I'm likely to still be in the bar on Wednesday wondering why Sprint Hire keep phoning me. Oh, and I have work on Monday as well, though that's less of an incentive :cool:

I'm staying Saturday and Sunday nights but not sure whether at the hotel or a nearby b&b, but don't worry, I'll make sure you have your meeting on Tuesday :^

:P

I'm staying Saturday and Sunday nights but not sure whether at the hotel or a nearby b&b, but don't worry, I'll make sure you have your meeting on Tuesday :^

:P

Hahhaa, Thanks, my meeting is MONDAY! :)

But Monday PM, I will still stay but just have an early night.

Not staying overnight, but will stick around post-show for a couple of Shandy Bass, as I have booked Monday and Tuesday off work :cool:

I will probably stay Sunday - I'm working in Coventry on Monday and it's just as easy to drive straight there from Scalford. :)