Sign in to follow this  

Scalford Essential Kit

Kit for Scalford

Over 50's

I regualation pair of Green or Blue if adventurous jumbo courduroy trousers. Flat fronted or pleated with turn ups is optional.

One irregular stain down the front of trousers. Breakfast or urine depending how bad you are at stopping your tiddles

I pair of soft brown shoes . Rubber souls compulsory. Hush Puppies should suffice or Ecco if feeling particularly flush.

I shirt . Must be a shade of brown . Button down collar optional but probably not best as too trendy.

As its a winter show a thick badly knitted jumper with elbow patches .

All men toiletries provided by old spice ,

Hair if you have any should be either greasy naturally or use the gentlemes favourite of Brylcream .

If under 50 you will be allowed to wear

Non branded jeans either one size to large or one size too small. The correct size is strickly forbidden . Best crack of the show should not be a forgone conclusion. Someone has to beat I should coco :doh:

Trainers again must not be desirable . Think of Hi Tec as the upper limit.

Black socks

One t-shirt which is now grey but defnitlely didn't start out as grey. It should depict something from the seventies or very early eighties.

Oasis t-shirts will be confiscated as they are cunts.

Toiletries ... your own body odour

Any one on Saturday night caught ordering a shandy or anything with a lemonade top will be forcibly thrown out . To be safe drink real ale even if you don't like it.

Lets make this one special :^

Above all remember. We have to dispell the typical hifi geek stereotype.

Good work chaps.

Duvet

You're forgetting the fire extinguisher. :P

True this is pertaining to appearance . As to people setting fire to things , electric shocks and taking out the fuseboard of the hotel . Well these are things we should expect and also make provision for . :^

I'll bring me torch

True this is pertaining to appearance . As to people setting fire to things , electric shocks and taking out the fuseboard of the hotel . Well these are things we should expect and also make provision for . :^

I'll bring me torch

Fuseboard? :dunno: That's coming out Saturday afternoon and all the fuses/rcbs are being replaced with substantial copper jumpers.

Wouldn't want our lovely systems sounding rubbish! :D

Fuseboard? :dunno: That's coming out Saturday afternoon and all the fuses/rcbs are being replaced with substantial copper jumpers.

:shock:

Your average wammer?

poindexter1.jpg

I knew Griffo liked his classical but i didn't realise he was that keen

Don't forget, you must have a carrier bag with stuffed full of kit brochures which you are never going to buy from. We won't be having any promotional materials, so bring some from a previous show. Also, don't have a shower for at least a couple of days before you arrive. :^

How uncouth ! I imagine that most of us in The Quiet Zone will be arranging our rooms either like this

rithm_4__86684_std.jpg

or like this

barbaracartland.jpg

Valvebloke

Super Wammer

It could take a while to sort my room out, what with getting my vinyl rig into a good position :-

vinyl_rig.jpg

or siting the speakers to my satisfaction :-

speakersiting.jpg

k

It could take a while to sort my room out, what with getting my vinyl rig into a good position :-

vinyl_rig.jpg

or siting the speakers to my satisfaction :-

speakersiting.jpg

k

I must remember to visit your room..........

:nup::nup::nup: good old galvanised fencing wire :^ takes much longer to melt than stupid copper:whistle: