The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

JamPal

Newbie Intro's

want to borrow a balaclava, funny I'm thinking along those lines too chris. :D

Normally charge extra, but i'll throw it in if it's a deal clincher :D

Hi Everyone,

been lurking and posting in the HFC forum for nearly 2 years. Is this now the place to be? I like the look and the feel of it..

How do we feel about the HFC forum I wonder , was it their really slow server that prompted this forum being set up ot was it for another reason.?

Pete

Guest Effem

PeteVid wrote:

Hi Everyone,

been lurking and posting in the HFC forum for nearly 2 years. Is this now the place to be? I like the look and the feel of it..

How do we feel about the HFC forum I wonder , was it their really slow server that prompted this forum being set up ot was it for another reason.?

Pete

It was just one more niggle about the HFC forum for me. Spending ages waiting for pages to load and longer still to post or edit was a huge waste of valuable time.

I think too there is a sense of more freedom on here knowing that big brother isn't watching you like HFC, or for that matter looking at us under the microscope all the time(which I'm sure they do) for latest espionage snippets on what Joe Public is currently thinking and buying.

James is doing a first class job of picking up on our suggestions and ideas and acting upon then immediately, whereas HFC took a zillion weeks to respond - if you were that lucky to get a response.

James, how about a section on 'Radio' to discuss technical issues and radio stations? It is akin to Audio, I currently use Digital Spy for my radio 'fix' .

Effem wrote:

Wish you'd change your avatar cos looking at it first thing in the morning before breakfast makes me feel a bit queasy :(

Must say too that 'Classik Fan' had a better ring to it than Brian Warner

I am back now as Classikfan (thanks to James) with a new avatar which should be nicer to look at!

I just discovered I only have 2 toes on each foot!

Hello everyone,

I saw this coup going on over on HFC so I thought I'd have a look. I must say the site is much better, good range of categories and a nice new paint smell/vibe going on instead of stale nicotine stained paint. I hope that made sense:? I usually post on the Cyrus Unofficial site but have been looking for a decent second hangout and I think I have found it:)

Bracko wrote:

Hello everyone,

I saw this coup going on over on HFC so I thought I'd have a look. I must say the site is much better, good range of categories and a nice new paint smell/vibe going on instead of stale nicotine stained paint. I hope that made sense:? I usually post on the Cyrus Unofficial site but have been looking for a decent second hangout and I think I have found it:)

Ahh welcome welcome.. Glad you posted, I did notice you lurking ;) (This omniprecence thing is really cool).!

Please join in the fun and feel free to give us a mention at any other of your haunts.

Cheers (good avatar BTW, man after my own heart!)

JAmes.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on HFC for some time. I thought I would bite the bulletwhen I saw what was going on over here. Well done to all concerned.

hifiwigwam wrote:

Cheers (good avatar BTW, man after my own heart!)

JAmes.

You cannot be serious James. Surely you don't sanction drinking beer from a plastic glass:shock: